owner

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jungkook and Yoongi were standing close to each other but suddenly the door closed with a loud bang. They cringed and Yoongi quickly supported Jungkook.

Jimin cry could be heard from inside as he was banging continuously. Yoongi was about to answer the calls of Jimin then two hands with long nails creepily crawled with the fingers to them.

They couldn't shout for a single word for help when the hand-pulled them to the grave.

Jimin was worried for them that's why he ran inside the room without any thinking. Taehyung was still there like a statue for a moment but he started screaming.

Jimin was very worried but Taehyung screaming grabbed his attention. He ran to Taehyung who was shivering and crying loudly.

"JUNGKOOK... KOOK... kookkieee... why are you doing this to me... why... Jungkook..." Jimin ran to him and hugged who was struggling in his arms.

"Jungkookaahhh... I wanna go home... please Jungkook... gave him back to me... please come back..." Jimin patted his head. Taehyung hid his face in Jimin's chest who scooped him in his arms.

"Don't worry it'll be the last time... we will find him together... stay strong please I know hyung will be-" Jimin stopped in mid when they heard a loud bang sound of a gun and the door opened which closed and they couldn't leave the place and that shit happened. But there was no blood as it was not there before.

"Hyung..." Jimin mumbled when he saw two figures standing there. He quickly held Taehyung by the waist and carefully led him to the couch.

"I hope so, we're not too late," Namjoon said quickly to Jimin but Jin sighed and walked to the two frightened figures.

"But I think we are... sorry Jimin-ah... there was an accident on the way and the route was occupied by policemen." Jin decided to clear his position because it was Namjoon who asked him to help them.

Taehyung was silently crying because he lost his whole world. His kookie... his Jungkookiee...

When Jin looked at him his face twitched and he quickly fell on the couch while holding his head in his hands.

Namjoon quickly walked to him in concern but he stopped and came close to him.

Jimin and Taehyung saw him in concern but he opened his eyes after a minute.

"They... they get them. Yoongi and a boy... quickly get me at least one thing of them." Taehyung frowned but Jimin quickly gave him Yoongi's shirt from their bags those were there because they had decided to leave the place but couldn't.

Namjoon and Jin saw Taehyung who was staring at them with teary eyes as if they were some enemies. Jimin noticed so he walked to him and politely pat his shoulder who flinched at the sudden touch.

"Don't worry, give him something related to Jungkook. He was a good exorcist. Whenever he did an exorcism, he never failed." Taehyung stared at him so it was a cue for Jimin to speak more.

"He is here to help us. Just trust me... he will help us. And here Namjoon hyung... he is a detective who was digging into the case of this guest house from last year. I met him when Yoongi hyung and I went to file a case about Hoseok hyung missing." Jimin explained as he gestured for Namjoon to come to them and comfort the boy who was a sobbing mess.

His button nose was red and his face was pale maybe he was weak already and the main cause of his painful face was his legs which were wrapped in bandages. It was good that Jimin always put his things with him or maybe he couldn't get treated and it could be more painful for him.

"Why are you here? I mean when did you come here? Today?" Namjoon asked Taehyung after he take Jungkook's bracelet to give it to Jin who was fisting the things in hand and mumbled some words with close eyes.

"We came here... for our honeymoon... Kookie... booked this place for us... because I wish to be in a small house near the hilly area and.. forest." Taehyung wiped his tears but hiccups badly as his eyes lingered on the room where his Jungkookie and another boy went and...

"Please save him... save them... I want to go back home... it's scary... it's hurting please..." Jimin consoles him, he is scared too but they see many things there already so he needs to be strong for his Yoongi hyung.

"I got them... Namjoon do me a favor." Jin yelled and walked to the door where they saw them walk away.

Jimin was silent but Taehyung grabbed Jin's attention before he left for the room.

"Please don't go alone... we will go with you." Jin shook his head in denial because he couldn't risk his life when he saw something but the way Taehyung was pleading with him, his heart did a flip. He narrowed his eyes and folded his arms on his chest.

"Okay then stand up and walk to the room without any help." Namjoon and Jin stare at him in disbelief.

"Hyung... he can't walk," Jimin said who was holding him by his shoulder, before he protested more Jin walked to him and pulled Jimin from Taehyung who stumbled a little bit but composed himself.

But his smirk and dark eyes left Jimin and Namjoon in shock.

"So... you finally recognize me...

Well done Kim Seokjin...

The most successful exorcist or should I say...

The most respectful owner of this house."

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

HEY

Hope so you like this one...

So don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you all 💜