intro with dead?

Assalam o Alaikum

Welcome to my new story.

Ignore the mistakes, please...

"Taehyung... come on dear just come back soon we have a flight at 8 and it's already 4," Jungkook yelled at the phone while sending a voice msg.

Taehyung was in the saloon with his cousin who was the owner of the saloon, helping him to get ready for Jungkook who called him for a while to come back home as Taehyung didn't tell him where was he.

"Tae... I think Jungkook's mind will blast when he sees you in this hair color." Soojin smiled when he saw Taehyung with a new hair color.

Taehyung smiled and wore his long coat with a playful smile after flicking his long hair, not too long just a little long that covered the nape.

"Yes, my long hair is not a joke. Kookie will love it."

"Yes yes, as I don't know him... that possessive bast***" Soojin shook his head after giving back Taehyung's card that he gave a while ago to pay for his makeover.

"Don't curse hyung... I love his possessive side... and thanks for your time. Bye bye..." Taehyung left the saloon and went to the cab that he called. He didn't come with his car as he wanted to surprise Jungkook with his new look as they were going to enjoy their special time after marriage.

They were best friend from childhood as they both grew up in an orphanage, one day Jungkook was adopted by a couple but unfortunately, he couldn't get the love from them because they died in an accident.

They were well settled and lived a happy life so Jungkook married Taehyung quietly with just some of his childhood friends who were also working in Jungkook's small company as Jungkook was the owner of it because the couple made him their legal son and gave him all their money after death.

They were busy with their work as Taehyung loved to make new tunes for music with violin and teach as a teacher in a music academy and Jungkook was busy with his company work so they didn't get time for themselves.

Jungkook's friends encouraged him and took full responsibility for his work in his absence and booked a flight for them to Japan so they could freely enjoy their holiday there.

Jungkook was impatiently waiting for Taehyung to come back when he heard the voice at the gate.

There were two suitcases of them as Taehyung bought some special dresses for him.

Jungkook went to Taehyung to scold him but it looked like he lost his voice after seeing his beautiful husband standing there, who was blushing under his stare.

"You..."

"Kookie how am I looking?" Taehyung asked hesitantly as Jungkook didn't speak a single word.

"Beautiful...

gorgeous...

outstanding..." Jungkook walked to him and slowly, pulled him by his waist then whispered in his ears.

"Ethereal..." he kissed the earlobe of his husband. The impact was so strong that Taehyung closed his eyes after feeling the soft lips and hot breath.

But he needs to do something and stop his Kookie or they will miss their flight.