bloody red

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jungkook quickly leaned back and actually tried to lean back but Taehyung held Jungkook's nape more tightly. Jungkook could feel the nails digging on his nape.

He whimpered and held Taehyung's hand to escape from his catch but Taehyung smirked and jerked his neck and pushed him so that he flew away from him and directly hit the wall.

Jungkook groaned in pain as his shoulder hit the wall very hard. He looked at Taehyung who was now in the air, greedily taking the long air that filled his lungs.

"This man... I love his body... his soul... is so pure." Taehyung smirked but soon his voice changed into the muffled sobs.

"Kookie... it's hurting... kookie..."

Before Jungkook could do anything Taehyung flew away more up to the ceiling and his painful cries were echoed in the room. His veins were like popping out from his body at any moment.

"Taehyung... NO... LEAVE HIM... WHO ARE YOU LEAVE HIM... WHAT DID WE DO TO YOU..." Jungkook shouted but nothing helped him. He was crying while watching the painful scenario in front of his eyes. The most precious person of his life was crying in pain.

He quickly gathered his scattered mind and whimpered while walking towards Taehyung who was still crying as someone snatching his limbs from him.

Taehyung was almost near his hand so he decided to catch him and he did it like that. He quickly grabbed Taehyung's feet that he was seeing in the air, and pulled him to himself.

Taehyung whimpered but Jungkook didn't lose and successfully pulled him and hugged him tightly because Taehyung was again unconscious in his arms, but he was looking pale as someone suck his blood from his body.

Jungkook with difficulty put Taehyung on the bed and covered his body with a warm duvet but never left him because of fear that if he left his hand he would vanish from there.

Because he knows... there are more mysterious things in the guest house.

I'll leave this shitty place when Taehyung will wake up.

Yoongi and Jimin were on the way when they noticed the darkness around the area. Even most of the shops were close too. Yoongi looked outside the window and there were dark clouds too.

It was too dark and again a dark aura spread all over the place when they came there with their best friend.

"Yoongi hyung... it's so dark and horrible. See the clouds..." Jimin pointed to the dark cloud on the mountain where their car was heading.

"Yeah... it's like, they made someone their prey. I don't understand why that house can't be close."

"It's okay hyung... last time we ran but we will not run away and never leave Japan if Hoseok hyung is there and alive," Jimin said with determination and Yoongi just gave him a firm nod.

"Yes, we will..."

It was already morning and the sun almost rose up. Jungkook blinked to adjust the lights that were still on because of fear Jungkook didn't turn them off.

Suddenly a wave of fear ran and he looked beside him and the fear was double when he found the bed empty.

He quickly looked around to find anything suspicious but everything was normal.

"How can you sleep... you fool... idiot..." he slapped his head in frustration and ran to the bathroom to check if Taehyung was there or not. But it was empty he was biting his lips in anger at himself or maybe more in fear.

He quickly looked outside when he remembered, he found his beloved in the back area of the guest house.

But the ground was clear and there was grass as it was never dug up. His mind was messy he couldn't think properly and left the room after wearing his jacket quickly, to find Taehyung.

It was morning so that was a little bit easy for him as the night was scary and dark.

He ran downstairs and found the reception area empty then his eyes landed on the clock it was striking 5 am of the morning and it was too early to do a job.

He sighed and walked to the room which was screaming with the note "For staff only". He knocked but no one opened that for him.

He went to the kitchen as most doors were locked and saw the same people sitting there with food that he saw when they came there first day.

But they were eating silently. Jungkook thought to talk to them because it was strange for him to eat early this morning as it was a guest house for the vacation, it was not like they were going for an office deal.

He walked to them but soon a child stopped him while holding his hand. He frowned and then he saw the way where he was pointing that took his breath away.

There was Taehyung the love of his life sitting in exactly the same place as where he saw him last night but he couldn't see his face clearly.

The blood was dripping from his arms and he was in a single shirt which was off-white but now was the bloody red.

As he was eating a lump of raw meat.

□♧□♧□♧□♧□♧□♧□♧□♧□♧□♧□

Heyyy

Hope you're all fine.

If you support this one too I'll be happy too.

So don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you 💜