fire.

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jungkook clenched his hands around his Taehyung who flinched a little bit because of pain.

"No... I don't... leave us alone. Let us go... we're innocent why are you all staring at me like that?" Jungkook stepped back in fear and tried to run from there with his love but the door was locked, he tried to open it but he couldn't.

"Oh my my... what a love... okay then we will be having a treat. I was missing blood..." Hoseok smirked and walked to Jungkook who was sticking to the door.

Taehyung blinked his eyes to adjust to the light and squirmed in Jungkook's hold who was breathing heavily and tightly held him.

Then his eyes turned around after watching Jungkook's terrified face, which made his breath hitched.

He saw two unknown faces behind Hoseok who were frightened as his kookie and Hoseok's face were pale but eyes were glaring at them as Jungkook made him angry about something.

The smirk was ghosting over his chapped lips, even veins were prominent on his pale face that was traveling from his neck to face.

"Hyung..." Taehyung mumbled which caught the attention of the others. Jungkook quickly looked at Taehyung who squirming in his hold as he was asking to leave him so that he could stand up on his feet.

"Taehyung, baby... it's okay I'll protect you, hm... don't worry we will leave this place soon." He mumbled and tried to console the scared Taehyung who was now standing but his legs crumbled and he was about to fall but Jungkook caught him.

"You're hurt, just stay with me. I'm strong enough to carry yo-"

"Is in it too much? Okay, meet your dear husband last time because I'll never let any lover stay together." Hoseok shouted but it was not his voice.

The voice was terrible and too loud. Yoongi and Jimin covered their ear, even Taehyung but Jungkook couldn't.

His ears started bleeding because of the terrible cry. But before Hoseok could do anything Yoongi jumped on him from behind and caught him. Jimin noticed and ran to the duffle bag that was filled with things.

He quickly pulled some chains with a cross sign, gave them to Yoongi, then ran to Taekook and made them wear them.

Hoseok was thrashing around in his hold but he successfully made him wear the chain.

Hoseok's eyes returned to normal but his face was not so changed. Then Yoongi's eyes widened when he saw the cross on his chain start bending and become upside down.

"You forgot Mr. Min... it's the sign for me, not that one which you gave me," Hoseok smirked and now the condition worsened as his eyes became black and ran away from there as the loud laugh echoed in the whole guest house.

"I failed... I failed Jimin... I was thinking myself a perfect but I failed... what will we do?" Yoongi cried as Hoseok left them alone in silence.

Jimin was on the verge of crying too but he needed to be strong so he did as he thought.

He helped Yoongi and made him sit on the couch and Taehyung also asked Jungkook to sit on the couch because he could understand the situation and the pain on Jungkook's face.

They sat there in silence as Taekook heard their cries. Jungkook stayed silent but he needed to leave so he decided to break the silence.

"How? How Hoseok hyung... I mean what happened last year?" Taehyung stay silent because he knows he missed many things but now he need to listen to them.

Jimin who was silently crying after watching Yoongi who burst into tears after a long time, decided to tell them the truth.

"We came here last year... the same day, today."

"18 February?" Jungkook asked, Jimin nodded and continued his talk.

"It was Hoseok hyung birthday... we wanted to celebrate it somewhere so we came here because hyung loves nature.

But we met a bunch of drunk friends who told us not to come here.

They told us some evil souls hate couples and most importantly happy people.

But we ignored them as they were all drunk so...

But that day was the worst. We just stay here two days."

Jimin stopped as he shivered before telling him what happened. So Yoongi decided to continue from there.

"We stayed there after we paid but just in nights as we stayed all day out for outing.

But when we sleep we lost Hoseok in the night. I searched for him with Jimin and found him in that room and there were many graves and the most terrible thing was the work Hoseok was doing."

"What? What was hyung doing?" Taehyung asked.

"He was digging the graves and pulling out the bones from it. We lost Hoseok there as the room was lighted with candles and before we said anything Hoseok jumped into a grave and that did our stop for a while.

We ran to him and grabbed him but he fainted so we decided to leave that place as soon as possible because I believe in ghosts or other creatures which we cannot see.

But when we sat in the car and dragged Hoseok with us the fire suddenly started in this house and..." Yoongi stopped and his eyes shimmerd with tears.

"And?" Jungkook asked impatiently.

"A force pulled Hoseok inside here. He was not in his sense and we saw him

Burning in fire."

♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧

Heyyy

Hope so it will not get boring.

If you enjoy it then

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you all. 💜