eccentric

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung was the first one to wake up in the morning. He looked beside him and stared at the most handsome person of his life.

"Don't stare baby... I'm all yours." Jungkook mumbled in his sleepy husky voice.

Taehyung smiled and snuggled more into Jungkook's arms which were already on his waist.

"I know... you're mine and only mine..." Taehyung leaned and kissed Jungkook's neck but their loving moment interrupted when they heard a loud banging voice.

Both looked at each other and sat up on the bed as the banging voice was getting louder and louder.

"Wait here I'll see," Jungkook said to Taehyung who nodded his head.

"Okay but don't go downstairs without informing me." Jungkook nodded and grabbed his shirt, wearing it because he was naked.

Taehyung was staring at him engulfed himself in the blanket. Jungkook walked outside the room and looked around, but there was no one.

He walked further and vanished from Taehyung's sight, so Taehyung quickly wore Jungkook's hoodie and the T-shirt that he was wearing.

He walked outside and saw Jungkook walking downstairs. The voices were getting louder so Jungkook walked downstairs but Taehyung ran to him and grabbed his bicep.

"Kookie... stop. I'll go with you." Jungkook looked at him and put his hand on his cheek.

"Baby... stay inside why are you here? I'll go and check. Just wait hmm. Then I'll order our breakfast If I see staff there so just stay inside." Taehyung was about to say but Jungkook left him there.

Taehyung being the obedient boy, stayed there but saw his husband walking downstairs and the voice stopped.

I think Kookie is talking to them, I need to freshen up too.

Jungkook was standing in front of the room but stopped when the voice stopped.

He was about to knock but Hoseok came to him.

"Sorry sir for the disturbance. Actually, we are having a problem with water supply pipes and they are just doing their work."

Jungkook nodded and left the doorknob which he was about to open.

"Hoseok umm can I call you hyung. You're looking like my elder bro." Jungkook asked as he was a very nice boy.

"Sure... but sir..."

"No... call me Jungkook. It'll be good as we'll stay here at least for one week." Jungkook quickly requested to Hoseok who smiled with tight lips and nodded.

"Okay... so hyung where is the dining area? I want my breakfast in my room, just today... if it's convenient."