swing

Assalam o Alaikum

Ignore the mistakes, please...

Jungkook was sleeping beside Taehyung, he was tired because of the previous day's incident but still took care of his husband who was sleeping peacefully.

It was moonlight the only light that was coming inside the room from the large window that was behind the bed set and a little bit more widened.

Jungkook was struggling to breathe as something heavy was on his chest. He tried to turn in bed but he couldn't.

He tried to open his eyes but a frown appeared on his face when Taehyung was sitting on his chest, hovering over him with a straight face.

He was about to say something to him but Taehyung was quick and tried to strangle him. He choked and tried to push his hands away from his neck but it was like his hands were strong, more than Jungkook.

The sweat started falling as his breath was getting ragged like his eyeballs would pop out from the pressure.

He was desperately removing his husband's hands from his throat but it was feeling like this was the last... last moments of his life. It's suffocating so much...

Jungkook quickly sat up. His breathing was uneven, even though he was feeling the touch around his neck. Then his eyes fell on the figure beside him.

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully. He looked around and sighed after a moment.

"Thank God... it's a dream," Jungkook mumbled and lay down again and scooped his husband in his arms.

Taehyung was staring at his handsome man with his arms around him.

He poked his nose lovingly and stared at his face and then his lips. Then his eyes fell on his neck.

He frowned and leaned more to see that clearly. Jungkook who was sleeping peacefully, woke up by Taehyung who was almost on him.

The dream of night was fresh in his mind but he shook the thoughts and smiled at the closeness of Taehyung. He leaned and captured the pout of his beautiful husband.

Taehyung quickly leaned back and looked worriedly at Jungkook who was equally frowning at the pushing back of his husband who ruined his morning just by a push.

"Why did you do that? Are you still angry with me?" Jungkook asked but Taehyung ignored his question and leaned more to see Jungkook's neck clearly then rubbed his fingers carefully on his neck and saw the reaction of Jungkook who hissed a little.

"Taehyung what are you doing?"

"You tell me what happened to you? Did you fight with someone?" Taehyung again ignored his husband's question and instead asked him because there were bruises on his neck as someone choked him.

Jungkook frowned but shook his head.

"Why would I fight someone? I know I'm short temper man but I'm humble as well."

"Then why do you have these bruises? I'm worried Kookie please tell me what happened?" Jungkook looked at the worried face of his husband, quickly removed the blanket and stood in front of the mirror.

His eyes widened when he saw the red bruise marks on his his neck.

So that was not a dream??

"Tell me what happened to your neck?" Taehyung walked to Jungkook who was still standing in front of the mirror.

The silence engulfed the room, both stared at the bruises silently a sudden blow hit their faces when the large window opened by a cold wind.

The sun had risen up hours ago but still, it was so cold, so so cold that the air was cutting their limbs. Jungkook shivered but Taehyung still staring at him.

"I saw... I saw a dream and I think... I choked myself. Let's discover more places here." Jungkook quickly changed the subject of their talk and closed the large window that was the only source of the cold wind.

Taehyung hummed and walked back to the bed and lay down.

"But I'm tired... and want to sleep all day." He mumbled after covering him with the warm duvet.

"Oh, my love wants his honeymoon period on the bed. Then... I don't mind." Jungkook quickly jumped on the bed with a smirk ghosting on his lips.

"Oh my God... that's not what I mean, you pervert."

Taehyung giggled at his behavior and quickly ran to the bathroom, still giggling.

They roamed around the area and found not more than twenty houses and shops. Even the house where they were staying was quite far from the place where they saw some shops.

They did some shopping but not too much as the shops were small and they couldn't use Jungkook's black card as they were asking for cash.

"Why these shops are so far from there? I'm tired because of walking down these areas." Taehyung whined after enjoying all the day, roaming around and eating random Street foods, now he saw a bench nearest the small park with swings.

He sat there tiredly when Jungkook followed his action and both stayed calm.

"Kookie... why people don't use vehicles here? I don't think that at this age people who live rural life don't have vehicles." Taehyung mumbled still enjoying the hot sweet potato in the cup that was decorated with different but very light species as he hated spicy food.

"I don't know... but it's okay we will move on and stay in another hotel as we already see everything here and we have just 4 days left," Jungkook explained as he was on a week's vacation. Although he was a CEO, he couldn't let others suffer with the burden of his, to others.

Taehyung pouts grabs Jungkook's bicep in his arm and leans his head on his shoulder.

"No... I don't wanna go back so soon. We barely enjoy our time."

They stay there for a moment. Taehyung was enjoying the warmth and Jungkook was looking around randomly when his eyes caught a thing.

He frowned and narrowed his eyes to see that clearly and gasped in horror when he was able to see that.

There was a little child of months...  was sitting on the swing

Smirking at them while his eyes were shining bright red.

◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇○◇

Heyyy

Hope you are all fine...

So don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts.

Purple you all 💜