Elysium: Conflict Along With An Accidental Salvation

Start from the beginning

This promotion was unexpected to say the least and a bit unfair to the ones who had been working there longer then her, but the people dared not complain.

"[Thank you, Sire! :happy_yae_emote:]"

He chuckled and closed the chat, he looked to his cup and saw that it had gotten cold. So he drank it in one gulp and put his phone back into his pocket.

His ears perked up as he had heard footsteps, from what he had experienced, those footsteps belonged to Fu Hua. He turned around and saw her in the Chiba Academy uniform, long black skirt and long sleeves, good. It was a white uniform with a black collar and yellow tie.

It seemed he had stared for too long as her face had turned red from shyness. She mustered up her courage and said in a small voice akin to a mosquito.

"Do.. Do I look good?"

He smiled, it was hard for him to not smile when he had such an adorable girlfriend.

"You look very beautiful, Hua."

She blushed and felt her heart getting all giddy as she couldn't help but smile. She noticed the cup next to him and went over to pick it up.

"I'll wash it for you."

He smiled and nodded. His smile was enough of a reward for her to diligently finish the task. By the time she got back, she was startled.

Juviel had put on his uniform and was putting on his tie, so of course she would be surprised. He noticed and asked in a playful manner,

"What's wrong? Fallen in love with me again?"

Her face flushed once again but she was better than she had been before, so she quickly recovered and asked the important question.

"Wait, when did you enroll in Chiba Academy?"

Whilst fixing his tie, he replied in a casual manner.

"Yesterday. Get ready, we are heading to Chiba Academy."

He went past her and grabbed her hand before gently pulling her along. She was still a bit confused, how had he gotten enrolled yesterday when I was with him most of the time.. Ah, he's still so mysterious.

She believed him, she had no reason not to. It just meant that her man was just becoming more and more capable. She smiled at that thought and felt him stop.

She looked around to see why they stopped, only for her to be startled once more. She saw a black car, she wasn't well-versed with cars but she could understand that this car looked more expensive then other cars!

"W-When did you buy this car?"

She stuttered as she asked that question, she knew he was capable but it hadn't been internalised at that time. Now she was coming to face reality, the reality that he was even more formidable then she thought!

"Last week."

Seeing how casually he had replied, she could only feel amazement. Who would believe her if she said this man was wearing a bathrobe to go outside more then half a year ago?

He chuckled and entered the car, then he pulled her in to sit with him. She yelped in surprise as she sat in the comfortable seat next to him. This was actually her first time getting into a car, she usually either walked to school or ran to school as it was very close to her home.

After letting her fiddle around, he stepped on the gas and drove towards Chiba Academy. His garage was automated, so it closed on its own after he left.

He didn't want to scare the meek girl so he didn't drive fast and went at a leisurely pace. All the while she was looking outside the window with sparkling eyes, he smiled at the sight.