Y/n-" Bye."

I bowed at him, and immediately went from there.

Y/n's mind-" He is not here.. I don't know why I see him everywhere."

..

Next day
At University

I opened the book and started writing my pending lesson...this is free lecture so I decided to complete this.

Some students are doing their work like me, and the other was just chatting, blabbering and bickering with each other.

"Class pay attention here

"Class pay attention here."

I heard sir's voice, the class was went slient but i didn't react anything just doing my work silently....because this is normal for me now, Either he will talk about some new test or some useless assignment.

Sir-" Today...some new students are joined our college. "

The whole class filled with noise and the students were whispering.

I also looked front to see when Sir gestured them to come.

When suddenly the pen in my hand slip down.

Tsk.

I bent down to took it.

"Here meet, he is Eunwoo, Jungkook and V."

When I heard the last name 'V' I got stuck in that name, the name 'V' got stuck in my mind.

I went up and sat on my seat, and looked front.

And my eyes widen in shock...totally I was just shocked/ stunned at my place....I was just looking front view without blinking my eyes.

Y/n-" He is here."

I whispered to myself, not believing that he was actually here.

" Take your seats."

They nodded and looked at the front and walked. But I just staring at him lostly.

My mouth was still half opened.

He was coming towards me will he sat besides me?...Ah!..really what should do?....should I move and give him a seat to sat beside me?

I don't know what to do when I saw he was little far away from me and I little move from my seat, and closed my eyes looking down, tooking a breath, the hair on my hands stood up.