Chapter 14 - His Fury

FARZAAN ROUF

{IN THIS CHAPTER FARZAAN IS STILL IN COLLEGE , ITS A REWIND}

We were currently in Trivandrum for our internships and stayed at Sharath's maternal grandparents house as they're settled here.....

And When I heard from Sharath what happened at Salma's College , I was ready to go and punch the pulp out of that douchebag but Sharath stopped me from doing so "because that would make Salma's life more miserable if I am the one to be involved"...........

And there was still time until I became independent , so I can't act upon my emotions because that will expose my truth in front of her that "I DONT HATE HER BUT RATHER ITS THE OPPOSITE THAT IS LOVE".......

Sharath promised me that he would help Salma out of that issue , because it was not just that douchebag constantly tormenting her for making her say a "YES" even after she rejected his proposal but also his "SO CALLED FEMALE FANS MAKING HER LIFE MORE DRAMATIC".......

After our classes were over Sharath drove me home and then left to Salma's College for helping her out from that misery ......

I was laying down on the bed staring at the ceiling & didn't feel like having anything to eat even though I got told off by granny for not having anything , I was just really restless until I get to know what happened and at the same time frustrated that I was not able to go and punch that Crackheads face and warn him to stay away from Salma!!!!!!

After about two to three hours Sharath returned home and I literally dragged him to our room and demanded him to spit out what happened.......

And Sharath said that " He went to her College and then asked around for this Rayhan guy as he's quite famous and right away got where he was ".........

Sharath went along with few of our friends who were good in stuff like this that is dealing with douchebags like him.......

This Rayhan guy was Smoking in an Area inside their college and he was really unfortunate that he was alone and the guy's did their work well and warned him to stay away from her!!!!

And Sharath said that they did their work quite too well that this Rayhan guy won't be able to leave his hospital bed for
2 weeks 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。.......

Sharath told me to not worry about this matter anymore as it's been taken care of " I replied to him that even you were worried for her man I know that because she's our childhood friend too and not just the woman I am in love with "......

And he laughed of that and now I am feeling better , actually relaxed as I don't have to worry about Salma being in any trouble......

My College life was also quite dramatic but I was never been a part of any drama Alhamdulillah & My everyday routine was waking up for tahajjud and then praying Fajr , going to gym and then traveling to and forth from college and home .......

In my college , other students always fought with each other for one or the other thing and even though I don't get myself involved in any drama , others don't try to mess with me because that day they did see another side of me when someone tried to bully my best buddy Sharath and I didn't stay idle and that was the first and last time I showcased any violence because if my dad came to know about it then everything would go downhill & that day's bullying issue was covered off by Rahim so that my dad didn't know about it.......

And I was working really hard on getting independent so that I can save my mom and younger brother from that misery filled place and confront Salma to say her about the Truth!!!!

My Life was a mixture of everything and I loved it instead of complaining about the downhills because I know that there are many who don't even have the prevelige I have in my life "SO I ALWAYS SAY ALHAMDULILLAH FOR ALL THAT ALLAH HAS BEEN GIVEN IN MY LIFE"..........