Chapter 11 - The Maharaja College

SALMA SHARAF

" Finally I am in front of The Maharaja College " .......

Now I Set my first step inside the college and it felt really amazing , the beautiful tree's and the cool breeze Inside the college , It was so refreshing.......

Farhana Itha ( Itha is a word we use to adress our female elders ) went her way accompanied by her friends towards her classroom and now I am left alone to find where my class is , she wasn't that friendly , she just came along with me as I didn't know the route and I had joined for B.A English , So I had to search where the English department is !!!

I asked some teacher who passed by where the English department is and then I went along the way the teacher said to me.........

Finally reached my class in the English department , The first year class of UG students . When I got inside the class few gazes were attitude filled and few were welcoming gazes......

I went and sat near a girl who gave me a warm smile and she started to talk to me and her other friends also started to do the same , I kind of felt that they were my vibe . But I was not going to trust anyone easily as I never had a very good experience of friendship in my past , all of them were toxic except for my van mates !!!

It was about to be 9:30 that is five minutes from now and soon those five minutes flew by really very fast ......

The bell rang " Ring Ring Ring " and a teacher came in and started to talk , like a introduction.......

After the introduction session he started teaching......

The First day went by within a blink of an eye and then I got off with my new friends , one of them travelled the same route as mine so I got someone who's much friendly now to travel in buses . I don't have to travel anymore with Farhana Itha :⁠-⁠) .....

That was such a relief , we got to the bus stop and after about 10 to 15 minutes our bus arrived and we got in , then after one hour of a rollercoaster ride I reached my destination :⁠-⁠).......

Finally home sweet home , Ahhh My comfy bed.......

" When I lay down on the bed I said Alhamdulillah , because I knew there are many who are homeless and I have it in my life and should be grateful and not selfish " .........