Chapter 10 - FARZAAN'S POV 💬

Story suggestion: "Please do support the book"
SHADOWS OF THE SHIFTER " by J_H_Grove

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FARZAAN ROUF

When Farzaan his brother and father got back to their room his father didn't even look at him or neither talked to him.

But after sometime his father summoned him to their dinning hall and his father said " I am going to join you in a boarding school " hearing that My heart Sank into my stomach , And his father continued " But There is one choice for you if you want to continue your normal life with your friends and travel to school in that van , then you have to cut all ties with that damn girl and don't try to fool me because I will be enquiring about what you do from now on and If I come to know that you maintain any relationship with that girl who humiliated our family then I will be separating you from everyone who actually cares for you " .......

Then his Father started to say " From the day you were born nothing good happened and now this , why are you such a failure , I wish you weren't born !!!! " And then his dad stormed out of there to his room ........

Now Farzaan returned to his room after the talk with his Baba ~

His Thoughts " I always used to feel really hurt when baba used to call me a failure , but now it doesn't hurt anymore . What I was actually scared of is being separated from the ones who actually cared for me that is my Ummi , My brothers and Friends " .

" I don't hate Salma for what she did because I know she didn't do that on purpose , she's not someone who actually tries to hurt others and I told her that mugged up story in a fun way so did she take that in the same way " .

" I have always adored Salma because of her sweet and bubbly nature which she only showed to people she's comfortable with ; as she's an introvert actually , so when Sharath said he had a crush on her I felt a slight sting on my heart but I just ignored it and didn't mind that , But now when I came to face a situation where I would be separated from her forever and might not be able to see her , I realised that my feelings were not just an infatuation and I decided to wait until I get independent . That way I would atleast be able to see her even though I have to hurt her by being cold towards her :⁠-⁠) "....

" And I would tell her the truth when the right time comes and until then I am leaving everything to Allah and work on what I have to do for being independent without my Father's help ! " .....

" I'll always include you in my Dua Salma and if you're meant to be in my life then you will otherwise I will just go with the Plans that Allah has for me " ....

'' Suddenly I could hear a knock on my door and heard my Ummi's Voice - Farzaan Mone Nee agath indo ? ( Farzaan my son are you inside? ) '' ......

" I replied to her - Ah Ummi ond ( Yes mom I am ) and then she got in , her eyes were puffy and teary due to crying for a long time " And then I asked her what happened Ummi ?

She then replied " Mone Anak ummadth dheshyam indo ? " ( Son are you mad at mom ? ) .

I replied " Ilaalo Ummi endhe ingana ok chodhikune " ( No Mom Why do you ask though ) .

" She then said that I always stay silent whenever you're Baba Treats you ill , that's because I have nowhere to go and I am dependent on your baba "

Farzaan's thoughts " Baba never raised his hands on any of his children or neither his wife but he did do all the other horrific things though And Ummi never had a say on it either as she's helpless , My Ummi's Parents died while she was really young and her family members took care of her but saw her as burden and then got her married at the age of 18 and now don't even care whether she's dead or alive and Ya so I could understand her situation and didn't hate her for her silence because she was the only one of my parent who loved me truly " ...

I then gave ummi a reply by saying " Ennik ariyaalo Ummide Avastha , ennik ummi yod dheshyam onnumila " ( I know your situation Mom and I am not mad at you for that ) ...

And Then my mom started sobbing and hugged me and gave a kiss on my forehead and said " Padachon elaam kaanundelo mone , orunaal nammalde dua ku ok Padachon Marupadi therum In sha Allah " ( Allah is watching over us son and one day for sure he'll give a reply for our dua's when the time is right In Sha Allah ) ....

And then Ummi left my room and now I am left in the room with my thoughts......

Then from the next day onwards until the day we were separated for our higher studies I remained cold towards Salma .

" I BELIEVE IN MY RABB AND I WILL BE INCLUDING YOU IN MY DUA'S , IF YOU ARE MEANT FOR ME THEN THAT'LL
HAPPEN " ..........