CHAPTER 1 - ♡♡ THE BEGINNING ♡♡

SALMA SHARAF

I will be Narrating this story as a 25 Years old and the story begins 15 years ago from now.........

First of all let me introduce myself to you all.

My Name is Salma , The only daughter and eldest child of Sharaf and Zakiya. And I have a brother who's 5 years younger than me & his name is Mohammad. Me and my family lived in Dubai As our dad works over there in Dubai But we are Indians actually (from Kerala)and he had brought us along with him because he couldn't stay apart from us. And we both , Me and Mohammad studied in an Indian school over there in Dubai.

I have had many friendships till my 4th grade but they never lasted for long as we all gets seprated after each grade and also due to our innocent childish petty quarrels. But this friendship that I had formed with my van mates lasted for Long .........

And my childhood friendships were always good because we all were innocent children and there was no toxicity in our relations :⁠-⁠)

NOW ONTO THE STORY :⁠-⁠)

15 years Ago •••••••

It was a winter's day and I was in my navy blue jacket and monkey cap as our school was very strict in discipline matters so we can't wear any other colour jacket or cap other than of our uniform color. We have a red frock , red tie and white puffed hand shirt for girls of kg section and for boys of kg section it's white shirt and red pants with red tie, then from 1st grade onwards our uniform color changes to navy blue and for girls from 6th grade to 12 grade it becomes salwar and paijama pants with dupatta where salwar is navy blue and the dupatta and paijama is white. And our shoe colour should be black except for Wednesday's , as every Wednesday our complete uniform along with shoes would be white.

It was my first day of Fifth grade class and I would be going in a van from now on. But until my Fourth grade my dad used to drop and pick me up from my school & I was little nervous for my new academic year along with going in a Van from now on :⁠-⁠| .

(My Mom)

Salma Your Van would be arriving within 5 minutes & are you ready.

(Me)

Yes Mom I am Ready.

And it was 5 am at the morning. And my classes would be starting at 7:30 am & we will have to get going now because it will take about 1 and half hours to reach the school. And just like how my Mom said the Van arrived after a sharp 5 Minutes.

When I entered the van there were only few Students in that van & they were all boys. There were 4 boy's in the van , in which 3 of them were brothers and the other one was their friend , As those 4 were a group and I was the newbie in that van. The three brothers names were rhyming - The elder one's name was farjaad and he was in his 10th grade , The middle one's name was farzaan and he was of my age and the youngest one's name was fardeen who was in his 2nd grade And the 4th boy in their group was also of my age and his name was Sharath. I was feeling so awkward and the odd one out amoung them as I was the only girl in that van , until another new student entered the Van just after few minutes of my entry in the van & her name was Rida , she literally looked like an angel in her white gown when I first saw her , she was dressed in colour instead of her uniform as it was her birthday. And from then the beautiful journey of friendship with them began........

AUTHOR'S NOTE :
The pictures being used doesn't belong to me as I have taken it from Pinterest and If you really liked my story do follow my Instagram account.

@pages_of_hazel

__________________________________________________