Prologue

◕Michael Clifford◕

Michael was once a happy boy. But that was seven years ago.

Everything came crashing down on his seemingly perfect tenth birthday.

His parents got divorced, he discovered that he didn't like girls, and worst of all, his best friend, who was 13 at the time, committed suicide.

What Michael thought was a perfect life, really wasn't.

But the age of 15, he had tried to commit suicide four times.

His mother had gotten remarried and soon ran off with her new husband, leaving Michael behind in an empty house.

His dad had gone missing for a few years.

Michael knew that no one loved him. Its not like he could change that.

Now at the age of 17, he lies awake on his bed, staring at the crumbled piece of paper in the corner of his room with his soft toy Daniel tucked underneath his arms as he stresses about the assignment thats due in a few hours.

◕Luke Hemmings◕

Luke's world was much different from the average human.

Maybe its the fact that he has two large, feathery wings sticking out from his back.

Luke lived in the clouds, high above humanity. But the world below him was shielded off and no one knew that the human world existed.

Everyday, Luke would wake up, stretch his wings, go for a small fly, be back in time to get dressed, and head to school.

Luke friend Calum, had disappeared the other day. His mother said that it was his time to go make someone happy.

Luke couldn't understand what she meant.

Wasn't he happy here? Wasn't Luke enough to keep him happy?

Luke didn't know.

So when Luke woke up in a dark, unfamiliar room that was full of posters of people he had never seen or heard of, he was beyond terrified.

---------------------------------
A/N: crappy prologues go me. Anywaysss go and follow telescxpe bc i was talking with her and boom IDEA FOR NEW FANFIC. AND SHES GREAT SO.

Anywho, i hope you guys are excited for this new story 😁.

Ill update when i can.

- Mitchhhhh