🐺S1. Pilot-Part Two🐺

Start from the beginning

"I don't - I don't know what it was. It was like I had all the time in the world to catch the ball. And that's not the only weird thing. I - I can - hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear. Smell things. " Scott says as we walk.

"Smell things? Like what?" Stiles asked

"Like the mint-mojito gum in your pocket and Roma's cherry lip balm

"I don't even have any mint - mojito -" Stiles trails off as pulling out a stick of gum.

"Wait I have that lip balm right now! How did you know that?" I asked him.

Scott raises his arms as if to say what did I tell you.

"So all this started with a bite," Stiles said voicing our thoughts.

"What if it's like an infection, like, my body's flooding with adrenaline before I go into shock or something?" Scott says.

"You know what? I think I've heard of this - It's a specific kind of infection." Stiles says deciding to the mick out of Scott.

"Are you serious?" Scott says panicked

"Yeah. Yeah, I think it's called - lycanthropy." Stiles says with a cheeky grin.

"What's that? Is that bad? Scott asked sounding worried.

"Oh, yeah, it's the worst. But only once a month." Stiles says.

"Once a month?" Scott questions.

"Yeah like a period!" I state deciding to join in.

Both lads just look at me like they grew two heads.

"What? Women have a period once a month like Scott infection." I said winking at Stiles.

"Mm-hmm. On the night of the full moon." Stiles says and looks at me.

We both howl mockingly and Scott catches onto the joke and shoves Stiles and lightly nudges me.

"Hey, you're the one who heard a wolf howling," Stiles says with a smile.

"Hey, there could be something seriously wrong with me," Scott says worried.

"I know! You're a werewolf! Rrr! Okay, I'm kidding. But if you see me in shop class trying to melt all the silver I can find, it's cause Friday's a full moon." Stiles says jokingly.

"No, I - I could have sworn this was it. I saw the body, the deer came running. I dropped my inhaler." Scott informs us.

"Maybe the killer moved the body," I said lightly touching his shoulders.

"If he did, I hope he left my inhaler. Those things are like 80 bucks." Scott states.

I looked around and saw a man with a leather jacket piercing green eyes a clean-shaved face and a broody look. He looked at me and I could have sworn his eyes flashed blue at me.

I tapped Scott and Stiles and pointed my finger in the broody man's direction and they both turned and looked and shot up.

Scott pulled me behind him and stood protectively in front of me. I saw the man look at Scott like how dare you touch what's mine type of look.

"What are you doing here? Huh? This is private property." The man said coming at us.

"Uh, sorry, man, we didn't know," Stiles says fumbling over his words.

"Yeah, we were just looking for something, but - Uh, forget it," Scott says but trails off when he sees the look on the man's face.

"No we aren't forgetting it, Excuse me sir but have you seen his inhaler around?" I asked.