|31|

Saturday

Jisung woke up alone, the bed beside him already cold. "Minho?" he mumbled, bunching the blanket to his chest. It was unusual for Minho to be out of bed early after sex. Jisung slipped out of bed, reaching for his dressing gown and leaving his room.

"Felix, take it please," He heard Minho speak, he poked his head around the door. Both Youngji and Minho trying to coax him into taking his medication came into view.

"Felix, honey, take your tablets and I'll make you your favourite tea," Jisung offered, a sweet smile on his face. Felix nodded and took the tablet, a small pout resting on his lips.

"Thanks, Jisung," Youngji smiled, helping set up a few things in Felix's room.

"No problem," he smiled back, leaving the room and heading downstairs. Minho followed on his heels, wrapping his arms around him as soon as they stopped in the kitchen.

"Thanks so much," Minho muffled into his neck, kissing over his shoulders.

"Anything, baby," Jisung spun around, kissing his lips. Minho pulled away and started to prepare breakfast, Jisung idly chatting while he got dishes out.

-

"Chan?" Jisung perked up, staring at his front door. "Are you okay?" He asked, getting up to dry him off and let him in.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just had an argument with Yug and decided to come over to cool off before we both say things we don't mean," Chan smiled, letting Jisung take his soaking coat.

"Oh god, what about this time?"

"You, actually. He keeps accusing me of cheating on him with you when you clearly have a boyfriend," Chan shrugged, kicking off his shoes.

"That's fucking ridiculous, you're my older brother practically!" Jisung complained, turning when he heard padded footsteps behind him.

"You alright, bub? I heard you shouting," Minho asked, fiddling with his sleeve.

"I'm okay, I'm sorry for yelling," He went over and kissed his forehead. "But Chan's boyfriend is being fucking delusional," he spat, walking to the living room to sit down. "What did he say before you left?" Chan sighed, biting his inner cheek.

"He told me to 'go play with your little fuck toy, I'll be here waiting for you to get back like every other fucking time' so I obviously snapped at him and said 'that fuck toy is my younger brother and if you don't like that then fucking leave' and then I shoved my shoes on and left," Chan summarised, getting comfy on the loveseat.

"One day you're going to have to let me have a fucking go at him. Honestly, my grandma's just died, Felix is ill and this is how he's going about you seeing me? Fucking prick," Jisung was pissed. Who was he to talk to Chan like that? Minho kissed his cheek, trying to calm him down.

"He keeps asking why I've been coming to see you so much but I don't wanna put your business out there for people you don't exactly like," Chan added, getting comfy.

"I think you should tell him. Or let me rip his fucking head off," Minho sighed and climbed to straddle his lap. Jisung was getting worked up and was bound to have a meltdown. He put his full weight on his chest, subconsciously guiding him through deep breaths. Jisung wrapped his arms around his middle, hiding in his neck as he let out a shaky breath. "Minho," he sniffled, clutching his shirt.

"Shh, shh. Minnie's here," he comforted, kissing his earlobe.

"Upstairs, please," Minho nodded and climbed off, tugging him off the settee and leading him upstairs. Jisung made quick work of both their clothes, laying Minho down and snuggling into him. "I'm sorry,"