|7|

Thursday ~ Same day

At least two hours passed, and he wasn't throwing up anymore, just panicking in case he eventually did. Minho stuck by him the entire time, Hyunjin poking his head in and out to see if they had made any progress. "I'm too hot," Jisung complained, his head in his hands next to the toilet. Minho hummed in response, he didn't know what would help him.

"Want me to run you a bath?" Jisung nodded, and the elder turned on the taps adding in a lot of bubbles just in case Jisung wanted him to stay. "I'll get Hyunjin to help you in," Minho got up and left the room, informing Hyunjin of what Jisung wanted. They had been friends for way too long to care, they'd seen each other naked, and they took showers and baths together often — it was just part of the brotherly friendship they had. Plus, they never had to worry about feelings. Hyunjin had Changbin, and Jisung had his eyes set on Minho or, in the past, his previous partners.

"Come here, Sungie," Hyunjin smiled, shutting the door behind him and undressing the rest of the younger's clothes. He stood him up and helped him get in, a yawn slipping past his lips.

"Will you get in with me?" He sniffled. He just wanted hugs and to nap.

"Minho is in your room Ji, I would, but you have a guest," Hyunjin chuckled, taking the tie out of his hair and patting it down.

"But... Please?" His eyes tearing up again. Hyunjin gave in and nodded, taking their phones and other belongings into the bedroom.

"I'm getting in the bath with Jisung, you have free range of his room until he wants to get out," Hyunjin explained, throwing everything onto the floor.

"Wait, like in, in?" Minho questioned. He hadn't thought that one through before saying it.

"We've been friends for as long as I can remember. We used to take baths together as kids, and it just kinda stuck," Hyunjin shrugged.

"Your boyfriend doesn't care?"

"Nope, because we communicate, and he knows I only have eyes for him; plus, Jisung is like my little brother. I'd never," Hyunjin laughed, patting his back, "Don't worry, he's all yours," Minho rolled his eyes and slapped his back playfully. Hyunjin slipped back into the bathroom and locked the door, stripping off his clothes and climbing in behind him. Jisung lay down against his chest and let his eyes shut. He knew Jisung would've been exhausted after that, especially having emetophobia.

"I'm going to sleep, don't leave me," he hiccuped, a few stray tears falling down his face as he got comfy in Hyunjin's grasp.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'll clean you while you sleep, okay?" Jisung nodded and let him do whatever.

Minho lay on the younger's bed. It was too soft to just lie on, so he switched the TV on YouTube and scrolled through some videos. He settled on the channel EmKay and put one of their extra-long Reddit readings on so he could fall asleep. His body was under the soft covers as he buried himself into Jisung's pillow. He, too, was extremely tired. It was the first time his body got to relax today. Minho had been running after his little brother all day. His dad had gotten drunk and was on a mission to kill him. Not wanting to leave him there, he made the twenty-minute walk to Jeongin's house and dropped his little brother off before running to Jisung's house.

-

"Wanna get out now," Jisung mumbled, rubbing his eyes and stretching. They had been in there for quite a long time, the pads of their fingers and toes forming shapes like raisins. Hyunjin climbed out from behind him and looked around the room.

"Ji, where have your towels run off to?" Hyunjin asked, rummaging through his cabinets.

"Hallway cupboard," Jisung responded, sitting up in the bath. Hyunjin poked his head out of the door. Minho was asleep. He tiptoed through to the hall, making sure Jisung's grandma wasn't about and grabbed two towels, wrapping one around his waist and taking the other back through.