|24|

Friday

"So, how was it?" Jisung asked, getting in the back seat of his neighbour's car.

"It was alright, I thought it was awkward at first but it might work over time," Minho answered, sitting on the other side. They had finished their first therapy session and needed to go back to school at the end of the day. Jisung was used to it so he wanted to help Minho get into going more often, just like he was going to do again.

"It'll get easier, love. How about we skip and have another date night? Maybe you can get all dressed up for me and I can fill my promise," Jisung leaned in, whispering the last part. "I'd love to see your pretty lips stained with smudged lipgloss while your mascara runs down your cheeks, baby," Minho bit his bottom lip, squeezing his hand tightly.

"Jisung," He almost whimpered, he loved the way he was talking to him. "Please," He looked at him, his eyes almost begging him.

"I'll let you get all dressed up while I make you food, okay?" Minho nodded, he was very excited to take their relationship further and try something new. "I love you," He squeezed his thigh, leaning on his shoulder and watching out the window.

"I love you too," Minho blushed, kissing the crown of his head. The car ride wasn't that long, the neighbour dropping them off before going to her own house. "Don't come upstairs until I say so!" Minho kissed him before running off upstairs and shutting the bedroom door.

"Why's he so excited?" Felix asked, coming into the kitchen, "Ooh, can I help?" He added seeing Jisung turn the oven on. He'd always wanted to help in a family environment, but he never had one.

"He's excited because I told him to dress up, he likes looking pretty," Jisung explained grabbing some food to cook, "Come on, you cook. Show me what you can do by yourself," Jisung toyed with his hair, before patting his back. He sat on the counter and Felix started cutting the meat.

"Ji, uh, how do I cut this," He mumbled, getting to a more odd part in the meat. Jisung got down and held both of his hands, guiding him on what to do before letting him do it himself.

"Is that easier?" Jisung asked, staying by him in case he got cut. Felix nodded and kept preparing the food. Jisung was like the older sister or mother he never had around, despite him being a teenage boy. Minho came downstairs after getting himself dolled up, sitting at the table quietly to watch his boyfriend and brother. He loved how much Jisung took care of him, he was like his own child sometimes. "Now put that in there, wait, do you want me to so you don't burn yourself?" Felix shook his head, grabbing a tea towel.

"You can help, just in case," Felix smiled, the elder holding the outside of his hands to support him again. "Okay, timer. How do you use it?" Jisung went through the steps and reset it so Felix could have a go.

"There you go, you just made everyone's food by yourself. I'm very proud of you," Jisung pat his head, the younger pulling him into a hug.

"Thank you for doing all this for me," He started to sniffle, cursing himself for being so emotional.

"Hey, don't cry. Think of me as your older brother, yeah? I'm always gonna be here for you Lix," Jisung squeezed him before pulling away from the hug. "Go sit down, I'll make you a cup of tea," Felix nodded and walked out of the room.

"Thanks for looking after Lix for me," Minho popped up behind him, wrapping his arms around his waist. He did his makeup differently this time, it was very attractive.

"Just doing my part as your boyfriend and I want to be someone Felix can look up to, just like you," Jisung mentioned, checking him out a little too obviously. "Fuck you I'm horny," Jisung groaned, finishing off the cup of tea. He went to hand it to him before going back to the kitchen.