|11|

"Well, I've been through some shit right and some very rough relationships. Meeting you was one of the best things that has ever happened to me, and I know we've talked about holding off on ever dating if we catch feelings, but I just wanted to ask," Minho had a feeling where this was going, his cheeks pink with a big smile. "Would you do the honours of taking my first kiss?"

Minho stared at him with wide eyes and pink cheeks. Jisung thought he had done something wrong, his own eyes tearing up as he moved away from the elder, "No, come back, it's just... I've never kissed anyone before either," Minho chuckled, leaning closer to him, "But I'd be more than happy to kiss you, Jisung. We can figure out relationships later; we can just not have a label, yeah?" Jisung smiled brightly.

"Well then, Kiss Me?" Minho nodded, his face getting closer by the second before their lips touched. Both of their eyes closed on impact, Jisung trying his hardest not to smile against his lips. Minho was holding his waist gently, Jisung's hand on his cheek as their lips moved slowly against each other. The younger was the first to pull away, burying his head into his neck with a smile. Both of them felt like fireworks had just filled them. Smiles covered their faces as Jisung looked up at him again.

"You're gorgeous," Minho admitted, their noses touching slightly as they stared into each other's eyes. Maybe this unlabeled thing they have going on can create something beautiful. But Jisung was dead set on waiting until his grandma was out of the hospital before he started a relationship. "Can I kiss you again?"

"You don't have to ask," Minho nodded and kissed him again, Jisung pulling him in by his hair and pulling him on top. "Just kisses. I'm nowhere near ready for anything else, don't worry" He laughed, seeing Minho's shocked face. The elder nodded and got comfortable over Jisung's abdomen, his legs on either side of him.

"Remember when I made that joke on our first sleepover? We're in basically the same position but flipped," Minho recalled, kissing his neck before kissing his lips softly.

"I could never get enough of this," Jisung sighed, a hand wrapped in his hair and pulling him in again, Minho's hands up his shirt holding his waist.

"Minho, I need your- oh shit," Felix yelped, slamming the door, "Not dating my ass!" He yelled. Minho chuckled and placed another kiss on his lips before going to help Felix.

"Lix, we aren't dating. We decided to stay unlabeled until Jisung's family life calms down, yeah? Don't tell anyone, especially Mom and Dad, please," Minho almost begged his brother.

"I won't tell them, you idiot. I'm not a psychopath. But it's understandable what you're doing. I'm happy for you," Felix smiled, hugging his older brother, "Can I have your shirt? I can't sleep," Minho nodded and handed him his shirt before leaving to see Jisung.

"Damn, hot stuff," Jisung teased, watching the elder roll his eyes.

"Felix can't sleep and needed to be able to smell me," Jisung nodded and pulled him down onto the bed. "Let's get some sleep, okay?" Minho ran his fingers through his blonde hair, kissing his forehead before pecking his lips.

"Okay, Goodnight, Minnie," Jisung smiled.

"Goodnight, baby," Minho kissed him before pulling the covers over their bodies as they cuddled together.

Friday

"Good morning, handsome," Minho spoke, his voice deep.

"Good morning, your voice is hot," Jisung rolled over and threw a leg on top of Minho.

"I'm glad you think so," he laughed, pecking his cheek. "So, was that a one-time thing, or can I kiss you all the time?" Minho asked. His hand back on the younger's thin waist.