|29|

Wednesday

Felix was lying flat on his bed, phone above in his hands as he scrolled through Instagram.

We stopped your heart medication, come back to us and you can have it.

Felix shot up, opening the message with a wide mouth. What did they mean? He needed that to live. Felix got up from the bed, already light-headed from fear. He wobbled into Jisung's room ignoring the fact they were completely naked. "Felix?" Jisung squeaked, covering their bodies.

"Minho, they stopped," He mumbled holding the wall. Everything was blurry.

"What stopped?" Minho sat up quickly, trying to pull his underwear on under the bed covers.

"They cancelled the medication, I don't wanna die," Felix sniffled, stumbling against the wall. His brain was overflowing with thoughts, he was panicking.

"You won't die. We can do this, Lix. We can help you," Minho got up and walked over to him before pulling him into his chest. Felix nodded, hands wrapped around his elder brother's waist. "Shh, how much have you got left?"

"Three days at the most depending on how bad it is on the day," Felix managed to get out, the feeling of his most definite death clouding his every move.

"Okay, it's okay," Minho comforted, "All we have to do is get your carer back and you'll be fine," Felix nodded taking out his phone.

"Call her for me, I feel like throwing up," Minho grabbed his phone and dialled his old carer, back when they didn't know what was wrong with him she was the one who managed to keep him alive. Minho let out a few sounds of agreement after addressing the main issue.

"She'll be here in an hour, do you wanna go lay in bed? Take a nap?" Felix quickly agreed and Minho took him to bed.

"He'll be fine, Min," Jisung comforted, the elder slipping between his arms and cuddling into him.

"Yeah, he will be," He smiled, looking up and catching his lips. "I wonder if he'll tell Seungmin," Minho mumbled, nuzzling against him softly. Jisung ran his fingers through his hair, turning the TV on and getting comfy.

"Are you alright? Not putting up your cold thing again?" Jisung asked, seeing right through him.

"No, I'm not. Just trying to process everything," He shrugged, wrapping his arms around his bare body. "We need to get some clothes on,"

"Later, when she comes put clothes on. You did tell her to just walk in so it's only fair we cuddle," Jisung pulled the blanket up to Minho's neck leaving his upper body exposed as he was on his stomach. Both of them watched the screen, Howl's Moving Castle displayed in front of them. "I love you. Remember that, Minnie," Jisung sighed, pulling him further up his body.

"I love you too, what's with the reminder?" Minho asked, moving to see his face.

"Just sometimes people act out and aren't themselves when going through a hard time and it can push people apart. If that does happen I'm sure we can recover anyway," Jisung explained, biting the inside of his cheek.

"Personal experience?" Jisung nodded, "I'm sorry, I'll try not to let that happen," Minho reassured, kissing his jaw. Jisung tugged him closer, annoyed with the fabric of his boxers.

"Can you take them off? Don't like it," Minho quickly obliged, even grabbing the silk blanket on the floor to replace the thick duvet. "Thank you," He smiled, pushing himself on top of Minho.

"Overwhelmed?"

"Mhmm,"

"I'm sorry," Minho kissed his forehead, letting Jisung tangle himself around his body. "Will a kiss make it better?" Jisung nodded and sat up, he made sure to sit just above his cock so nothing started and let the silk hang around his thighs. It just hit his lower back as he lay forward to catch Minho's soft lips. Minho pushed his hands up his back, holding the base of his shoulder blades. Jisung nibbled his bottom lip, pushing his tongue into his mouth and sighing contently. He felt safe, nothing could get him when Minho held him. The elder gently scratched him, after learning what happens when he pulls his hair he doesn't exactly want to do that right now. Jisung planted his hands in Minho's hair, caressing his scalp as they softly made out. It felt like minutes and years at the same time, only getting taken out of the kiss because of an annoyed grunt at the door.