|1|

Thursday

Loud music filled his ears, a whine leaving his lips as he hit his alarm. He threw his legs over the side of the bed, grabbing the necklace his Grandad had left him when he died. "Jisung, I made you breakfast," his Grandma called, Jisung pulling on a big hoodie and loose jeans before heading downstairs, "Good morning, darling," she smiled, pushing the plate in front of him. She knew Jisung wasn't a big eater, so she made him a pancake and a cup of coffee.

"Good morning, thanks for the food," he yawned, sitting down and starting to eat, "Hyunjin is picking me up today so you can relax," Jisung brought up, drinking the rest of his coffee and pulling out his phone.

"That's alright dear, have a good day," She smiled, putting a box in his bag for lunch. Jisung thanked her, getting a kiss on the forehead, "Bye, Jisung!" She called, seeing the boy enter his best friend's car.

"Bye, Grandma!" he yelled back before closing the door, "Sup bitch," He smiled, leaning over for a hug.

"How are you feeling today?" Hyunjin asked, rubbing his back and pecking his forehead. Hyunjin had been with him through everything. He was his best friend, a brother from a different family.

"Better. I still miss him," He answered. His Grandad died at the end of last school year, and it was his first day back to school - the first day of his second to last year there, "Has anything changed since I've been gone?"

"Well, Changbin introduced me to a guy; he's called Minho. I think you'll get along with him," Jisung nodded, and Hyunjin started to describe him, letting him think for a little.

"Has he been hanging out with everyone all summer?" Hyunjin nodded, "Oh, okay," Jisung mumbled, he wasn't fond of new people, but if Hyunjin thought they'd get along, he was sure it'd be okay. Plus, he didn't have to meet him until lunch since he and Hyunjin stayed in the library during their break.

"Come on, we've got Geography," Hyunjin tapped him gently, noticing he was lost in thought.

"Oh, sorry," He smiled and took his bag, getting out of the car and heading off to the school with Hyunjin. They entered the class and took their seats at the back, and pulled out their notebooks. Mr Seo - their friend's father - was an awesome teacher; he always made the hour lesson fly by with jokes and games.

"Alright, for today, we're going to be learning about Volcanoes and how they're formed along with how they work," He explained, clapping his hands and pulling up an interactive game, calling up students to guess where each thing inside the volcano was. Hyunjin and Jisung went first since they were relatively close due to Hyunjin dating his son. "Alright... you got them all correct! Next up..." They reset and changed volcano types throughout the class.

"God, he's the best," Hyunjin sighed, "I need to see my boyfriend," he pouted, turning to Jisung.

"I know I'm the best, Jinnie. Want me to call Bin to my class?" Mr Seo asked, hearing him at the front; everyone knew they weren't related, just very close. 

"Are you allowed to do that every lesson?" He nodded and tapped something on his computer. Around halfway into the lesson, Changbin walked through the door and to his dad. The elder whispered something before he walked over to Hyunjin.

"Hey baby," He smiled, sitting on the spare seat beside him. He was doing something very similar in his class - except he was in the top set - so he pulled out a notebook and started taking notes, Hyunjin's hand squeezing his muscular thigh as he talked to Jisung. The two never learned anything in this class. They were either chatting with the teacher or fucking around in the back of the class. Changbin held his hand underneath the desk. It was the only class they weren't together in, so this happened very often.