|6|

Thursday

"Hey, Hanji," Hyunjin yelled, throwing his arm around his friend and poking his cheek. It was Thursday, so close yet so far from the weekend that Jisung longed for.

"Hi," He mumbled. It might've been just before lunch, but it was far too early. 

"Are you tired," Jisung nodded, "Wanna sleep on my shoulder in maths?"

"Yeah, thanks," He smiled, taking hold of his index finger and letting him lead the way. It was Hyunjin, Minho and him that had maths. His other friends were either in another class or at home. Hyunjin took his seat and gently pulled his head to meet his shoulder.

"I'll be here if you need anything," Hyunjin spoke softly, a small peck landing on his hair before he pulled out his phone. Jisung let himself watch the screen for a little while, a soft thud coming from beside him. Without much effort, he tried to turn his head, meeting his eyes with Minho. A small smile fell over his features, his hand slipping under the desk to search for his hand. The elder happily took it, their fingers lapping together as Jisung pulled them to rest on his thigh. Minho used his right hand to do the work, his other occupied with gently rubbing his thumb over the younger's knuckles. He'd never been so happy that the two last years of school had mixed classes before. It wasn't long before his eyes closed. His cheek rubbing against Hyunjin's soft jumper seemed to do the trick. He had started wearing them more often after he met Jisung, he knew it comforted him, and he'd do anything for his best friend. "Min, can you take extra notes for Jisung? I'm behind in maths," Hyunjin asked, his eyes dropping to see their hands leaving him smiling.

"Of course, focus on your work. I'll do anything you need," Hyunjin nodded, his eyes shifting to Jisung.

"Can you take him? I think I'm going to piss myself," Minho chuckled and took Jisung's head gently and laid it on his shoulder. Hyunjin thanked him and almost ran out of the room. Minho slouched in his seat to make sure he was comfortable before writing down some notes.

"Min?" Jisung murmured, his eyes half closed as he looked up.

"Go back to sleep. Hyun went to the toilet," Jisung nodded and took his hand away from the elder's so he could wrap his arm around his. Once he was comfy, he reached for his hand again, falling asleep almost straight away.

"Thanks, he looks pretty attached to you there," Hyunjin laughed, sitting back down and continuing the worksheet. "Tell me if he starts shaking," Minho nodded; he was confused, but if Hyunjin was serious, it meant something. Half an hour passed, and everything was going smoothly until he noticed the other's leg bouncing.

"Hyun," He whispered, prodding the younger with his pencil. Hyunjin looked up and gave him a confused look. Minho pointed to Jisung's leg, the other just nodding.

"Sungie, it's time to go now," Hyunjin comforted, a hand landing on his thigh to rub it gently. Jisung groaned slightly, his eyes opening and filled with tears. "Come on, let's get you out of here," Jisung nodded and took his hand. Hyunjin pulled him out of the room and into the empty hall.

"Hyun," he hiccuped, tears starting to drip down his cheeks.

"I know, I've got you," Hyunjin whispered, crouching in front of him and holding his cheeks, "Let it out," Jisung sighed and started sobbing, pulling the elder to the ground as he hugged him.

"I'm sorry," He sobbed, his head pressed against his chest to hear his heartbeat. Every time he slept, he broke down, he had been alright for a while due to his new meds, but he decided to stop taking them.

"Did you stop taking your depression meds?" Jisung nodded, his fingers trailing across the fluffy fabric. "It's alright. I'll help you out without them," Hyunjin mumbled. Jisung had been through a lot, he knew that, and all he wanted to do was help him. Jisung nodded and nosed at his chest.