15. New place. Old people

That night.

Those green eyes.

Her first time.

And what he did to her.

How he treated her.

It was all unforgettable.

"Moosa," the man's voice reached her ears and her mind was clawed by the painful memories of the past

It was unbelievable.

Surreal!

Unrealistic!

Impossible!!!

"Ayaan," Moosa acknowledged and walked down the wooden stairs. His gait strong and powerful, while Roshanay stilled at a spot. Feeling all the life draining out of her body slowly and steadily. Her heart racing a mile a minute. Within seconds, she began to feel suffocated and felt hot tears rushing to her eyes.

She knew they were uncontrollable.

They would break free through the barrier of her eyes, wouldn't matter how much would she try to cease the. Control them. Those watery tears would gush through her eyes like water running wildly through the waterfall.

Not wanting anyone to witness her state, she stepped back. Taking one more step backwards, she turned around and ran towards the room.

......

"Roshanay you can go to the dining-" Moosa told but upon turning around to look towards Roshanay she was nowhere in his sight. The staircase was empty.

He frowned, staring at the position, where she was standing and then turned his head towards him.

"So what brings you here?"

"Many congratulations on the marriage. And we've gotten our hand on that woman who slept with your men to fish information out of them. Apparently, she was sent by someone who wanted to have a hand on those twenty people of your main cabinet," Ayaan informed. His form being examined by Moosa's striking brown eyes without Ayaan's notice.

Basically, Ayaan was someone whom Moosa knew for a long time but there terms were not too strong to tag them as friends. Moosa had drawn boundaries for him, not letting him or anyone enter in there. Yet he was closer to him as compared to other sub-ordinates. He had a small share of business with Moosa that also made him, his business partner.

For Moosa, the term friend was just reserved for Irtaza and Shehryaar. He trusted none but them. He was very picky about his company and never let anyone enter his congress easily.

"Evidently, its the same person who've been killing my men," Moosa told. It was crystal clear to him, and easy as piece of cake for him to connect dots and picture out things.

"Thousand bucks says that," Ayaan muttered, "come on. Let's have a look what's waiting for us,"

They both entered his office and Ayaan found it filled with a dozen of men. Some of them were holding other men, who were knelt down. Blindfolded, gagged and chained. There faces reflecting their miseries. And one of those men were holding a woman who was apparently made knelt down in the center of room and was sobbing.

She was chained too as per his orders.

As soon as those men saw their boss entering they went stiff and vigilant. An aura of fear was created in the atmosphere and everyone began to anticipate what hell was going to break on those chained people.

With his boots, striking against the floor, he stalked through the silent, fear-filled atmosphere and turned his chair before sitting on it. Ayaan followed behind and sat on the chair, placed next to him.