10. Warned

Pant

Pant

Pant

She had ran short of breath. Her lungs were trying their best to fill up as much air as they can but at the speed her legs running, her body could hardly perform both the functions at the same time. She kept on looking back, after every second but found no one. Yet, this didn't let her rest because there was this feeling brewing up in her mind, continuously as if someone was watching her. She was running instinctively, without any conscious reasoning. Though, no one was running after her but still her intuition told her to run.

She can't risk anything.

Her life was at stake.

She remembered going to his mother asking for her help because she was the only option left who could take her out of this mansion and Moosa's clutches. Only she had the power to dodge the security away and protect her from her son, because she was his mother after all.

And Roshanay had her own reasons to ask for her help. She had noticed the change of expression on his mother's face when he had announced the news of their wedding. And that hateful glare she had sent to Roshanay before leaving the table assured Roshanay, she didn't want his son to marry her.

So she was sure, his mother would assist and she happily did help her. Before leaving for the mall, his mother handed her some money and gave her an address, telling her to stay there until she figures out a proper plan. She knew his son, once he had made his decision then it would be fool hardy to go against it.

He was one of those, who reaches a decision after considering the circumstances from hundred different angles and once he made a decision, he would stay firm at it. And she was shocked why his son decided to marry her out of nowhere. It was appalling for her.

Nevertheless, she was more than happy if that girl left their lives but for that, she had to hide her somewhere, meanwhile, because Moosa would dug the grounds to get the girl.

At the mall, after dispersing the body guards here and there, his mother somehow managed to make Roshanay run away from the mall. And almost five minutes have passed, she was still running.

She couldn't spot a taxi or a cab so she used her legs to run as far as she can from the mall.

After a few minutes of more running, she at last spotted a taxi which she immediately signalled and it stopped by her. She hurriedly got in and handed the address to the driver, her eyes moving around stealthily.

The driver gave a nod and begin to drive the car to the destination. After every two seconds, she would look into the back glass of car just to confirm no one was following her.

Her heart was beating in her ears.

This phrase was enough to describe her mental and physical state.

Just like a drum roll, she could hear the rapid beating of her heart in her ears. As if this beating organ also knew, in what predicament she was. As if it knew, the consequences if she got caught. And as if it was indicating her to retreat back at her actions.

After a few more agonizing minutes, the driver announced, they had reached at the address, handing her over the address paper back. She thanked him, before paying him the money and got off of the car but the driver didn't leave.

The area looked somewhat off, located at outskirts of city. The house which stood infront her was a two storey house. It was beautiful and looked cozy.