CHAPTER 2

"Boss, another murder," one of his men said and he looked skeptically at the mark, which was tattoed at the dead man's neck.

An eye.

He nodded his head and closed the eyes of the dead body, standing up, he smoothened his clothing.

"Get his funeral done and take his family under our watch," he commanded.

"Yes boss!" the man replied, his fist colliding with his chest.

He looked around his surroundings. They were standing within a forest. He recalled the call he recieved last night and one of his men was begging him to save him but soon he heard the sound a dagger piercing through his body.

He closed his brown eyes, taking a deep breath. His patience was thinning and anger was increasing but he needed to take a hold on himself. Things didn't work for him that way.

His patience was his key, his power, his stregnth. His anger didn't control him, he controlled his anger. He wasn't a mafia don, ruling the underworld since the tender age of eighteen for nothing. He had all those traits which a ruler should possess. Patience and knowing where to show his anger and where not. He took his anger as his enemy and he knew well how to deal with it.

He had a complete control over himself.

"Moosa sir," One of his men called out and he turned around.

"Yes?" he cocked his brow.

"His family has been informed and taken under the care of NGO,"

"Good," he just nodded his head, already knowing how much his subordinate was trying to impress him.

Since past few weeks, mysterious killings of his men and people around the area had started. And his mafia wasn't behind it neither were the rivals otherwise his spies would have informed him. There was someone else behind it who was purposely killing his men, like a serial killer leaving an eye mark on the dead body. He again recalled the eye marks, stressing on his brain but he couldn't recall anything properly. But still, his gut feeling said, he had seen those eyes somewhere.

Sighing, he walked to his car, the leaves crushed under his boots creating a scruching sound in the silent surroundings as he reached his car and began to drive to his home. He wanted to dug deeper into the matter. He couldn't let that vile bastard take away the life of his men just like that. And oh the plans he had fantasized in his mind on getting his hand on that murderer were nearly unexplainable. But one thing was clear, whoever he was, was so cunning because he was making him reach the last point of his patience. Any moment, his anger would explode like fire erupting from volcano, bringing destruction. But he won't let that happen. He knew his anger would bring destruction so it was better to hold it rather than to show it.

His phone rung, breaking his trance and he picked it up after seeing the callers' name.

Irtaza.

"Sup?" he said. His voice was bit off which Irtaza immediately intercepted.

"All good. At your end?" He asked.

"Another man was killed, in the same way, an eye mark carved on his body,"

" I see. It must be your past enemy. Thousand bucks says that,"

"I agree. But who, there could be lots of enemies of us. And intersting fact, I feel like I've seen that eye somewhere,"

"Whoever he is but keep this thing in your mind, make all arrangments to protect your cabinet. Send them a red alert,"

"I already did,"

"And one more thing, forward me the picture of that eye. I need to see, might trigger something in my mind,"