6. Curious cat

"He won't tell anything to us, Shehryaar" Moosa's brown eyes moved towards Shehryaar who stood beside him. They both looked towards the man, tied to the chair. Blood smeared his face all over, his face hardy recognizable.

"He is of no use to us" Shehryaar's grey eyes moved back at him as he stared back. They both knew the tremors which left the tied man's body.

Shehryaar was Moosa's mafia partner and his best friend's Irtaza's only brother. The three of them together controlled the mafia in Pakistan and Iran, dividing the land in three parts.

"Hmn so you won't tell us anything?" Moosa moved his head back to the beaten man and looked in his eyes in that deadly way. His eyes lethal, shining with danger.

He held his chin and moved his head up. The man was breathing heavily as if taking his last breaths, his bloodied eyes moved up towards his tormentor.

"You're testing my patience, Tahir," he muttered. "Tell me who. do. you. work for?" Moosa stressed, his brows moving up and his hold on his chin increased.

"No one," he uttered with difficulty.

"No one?" Moosa asked again.

"Ye...yes," he croaked out, his breathing getting heavy with every syllable.

"My patience is over," It was Shehryaar who muttered that and before anyone knew, a dagger was shoved down the man's left lung.

The blood splashes sputtered on both of their faces as the man let out a strangled breath, his eyes protruding out of their sockets as he felt a sharp pain in his chest.

"Take the name or the dagger will be penetrated into your each and every organ," Moosa told him and Shehryaar took the dagger out, his lips streching into a satisfying smirk seeing it dripping with blood. It was so wholesome for him to watch.

"I missed this," Shehryar murmured, tracing the sharp edge of the dagger across his fingertips, sadistic glint shining through his eyes.

"I do..don't kn..ow," the man stuttered and before anyone could realise Shehryaar thrusted the knife back into his stomach.

The man cried with pain and let out a voiceless scream, his mouth coughing blood as now he was hardly able to breathe. His body drowning in immense pain.

"You don't want to tell," Moosa stated and looked at the the dagger thrusted in his stomach. It was then he decided to come in action because this man was of no use to him.

He looked psychotic.

"Your wife.... he was in our custody too," Moosa told, his eyes moving from the knife to an almost deadly Tahir. As soon as their eyes met, he saw fear shining in his eyes and he made a tsked sound.

"But now its too late to even beg," he told him and the knife was down into his clavicle.

The man screams and wails reached everywhere, drenching every nook and corner with his painful cries. The torture was too much. He knew they had shoved the knife in those points which caused no immediate death. He would have to wait for a while for his death and the information which Moosa just told him was enough to make dread pool in his stomach.

His wife was in their cutsody.

And now he knew, Moosa was giving him chances before and now it was over for him. Even if he begged, cried and spilled out the truth, he still won't spare him because he was out of favours.

He knew, when Moosa said it's too late than it meant one thing, you are done. Done for real. Done for good. Turn over the sandglass, your miserable o'clock has started. But he needed to beg, beg badly for his wife's life. If he had told him before that his wife's life was at stake. he would happily spill all the information he had.