Epilogue 2

So I actually just feel like writing this chapter in both Hausa and English and so here it is🤭
Last chappie by the wayyyyyyy

Unknown POV,

Innalillahi wa'inna ilaihi raji'un!
      Was the only word I could hear when Nawwarah's Corpse was brought out of the house.
Allah sarki rayuwa shikenan fah gabadaya rayuwar yau Kaine gobe ba kai bane.
Allah ya gafarta miki Nawwarah yasa mutuwa hutu ce a gareki.
Allah yasa karshen wahalar ki kenan.
Allah yasa haske ke jiran ki a makwancin ki, was all her mum kept repeating until the corpse was out of her view and then she lost consciousness.
     While outside, her dad and and hundreds of people conveyed her to gidan gaskiya, gidan da yake jiran kowa a duniyar nan.

Few weeks later,

Mama's POV,
       It's been two weeks since Nawwarah's death but I still haven't digested the fact that my baby is gone forever. It still feels like a dream hoping my baby would wake me up and tell me it's all a dream.
       Today being Friday, I felt the urge to go see the children at the orphanage because they're all my baby kept talking about until she took her last breath. I got ready and waited for Alhaji to also get ready as we're going there together.
        We zoomed off immediately he came out and he drove in silence till we're half way to the orphanage and he decided to start a conversation which I'm honestly not interested in but I know it's also hard for him and he's trying to be strong for me and so, I kept replying him and when I couldn't take it anymore, I burst into tears which made him to immediately park the car.
     He let me cry to my heart content while gently squeezing my hand and I couldn't feel any tears again I opened my mouth and said: Alhaji mutuwa tanada wani irin daci da ba kowa ne zai gane ba har sae Wanda aka taba yiwa. Hakika munyi rashin da har abada ba lallai mu kara maida kamar taba. Ina kewar yarinya ta yanda baka tunani .
Tabbas Nawwarah tayi kyakkyawan karshe amma ta tafi ta barmu da kewa da gurbi Wanda bazai taba cikewa ba a zukatanmu.
    Munyi rashin 'ya mai hankali da tunani. Allah ya gafarta wa baby tah yasa tana aljannah tana jiranmu.
     With that, we drove away to the orphanage and we met the children waiting for us as they were already informed of our arrival. As I stepped down from the car, they rushed and hugged me and I hugged them too as if my life depended on them. It actually felt like I was hugging my baby.
      We sat down in the garden and talked about life, played hide and seek, cooked, read stories together and I made sure to fulfill all their wishes. The little one's who doesn't know what death means kept asking me where Nawwarah was and I told them she's in jannah and then they be like, we also want to go there which brought tears to my eyes but I managed to hold them with great difficulty.
      We had so much fun and I made sure I captured each and every memory we had with them. I gave them all the gifts I got for them and made sure I tucked all of them to sleep before we left around 11pm.
     I felt like sleeping at the orphanage because our house doesn't feel like  a home anymore without Nawwarah in it. But because I have so many memories of her there, I decided to go back.
      Immediately I entered the living room, I perceived a delicious aroma from the kitchen and I went there immediately. Aysha was making dinner and she was already done and so, we sat down on the counter and ate on the same plate while talking about her wedding which was supposed to take place before Nawwarah's demise but it didn't take place.
      Abhi decided the wedding fatiha would be taking place next week Friday as he says there's no need to keep delaying it tunda Wanda ya mutu ae baya dawowa bare ayi ta jan abun. Aysha decided there would be no event except for the wedding fatiha and we all agreed with her. We called it a night and I went directly to Nawwarah's room .I have been sleeping in her room since after her demise because just been in her room makes me feel her presence in my life.

1 week later,
      Rana bata karya sae dae uwar diya taji kunya. Aysha's wedding fatiha took place  today and Mama and Abhi were the one's who conveyed her to her matrimonial home. Mama and Aysha hugged each other tightly when they were about to leave. They were both so emotional as it brought back so many memories of Nawwarah and how she planned on rocking the wedding but we plan and Allah plans and he is the best of planners kuma duk abunda yayi daidai ne.
      They left after giving her so many advices and alot of gifts.
The house felt too big for them as neither Aysha nor Nawwarah is there anymore but alhamdulillah.
Mama went to Nawwarah's room to freshen up and while she was in the closet, something caught her attention. It was Nawwarah's diary. When Nawwarah waa alive, she made sure no one touched her diary and thinking about that made her teared up.
     She layed down on the bed and decided to go through it. Some parts made her cry so much because her baby really went through alot and she hid alot of her pain from everyone, some parts made her laugh out loud, while some parts made her so emotional. At the end of the diary, she wrote a letter to me :

      My dearest dearest mamatah,
I know by the time you're reading this letter, I'm probably no longer alive. My Instincts kept telling me my time was coming to an end and so, I decided to write a letter to you my love.
      I hope you won't grieve for too long and you would continue your normal life and pray for me. Alhamdulillah nikam I believe I lived a very good and colorful life and it's all thanks to you, papa and my dearest Aysha. I know I can never thank you for all you diddd for me so in sha Allah jannah al firdaus shall be your perfect reward in sha Allah. I love you with a love that's more than love and I would always be grateful to the almighty for making you my mother. Allah ya biya miki bukatunki na alkhairi ya biya ki da gidan aljannah.
                                    Your's forever love,
                                       Nawwarah.

        I didn't know I was crying until I finished reading and that was when I felt Abhi wiping my tears and that was when I realized I have been crying and smiling at the same time.
     Nawwarah sure lived a good and meaningful life. She made impact in the life of some many children and people and I'm sure she would be remembered for a very long time. And her name shall be written in the book of history as one of the cancer survivors that broke the record and lived for so long and the she would forever be addressed as "CANCER SURVIVOR".

  And with thissss, cancer survivor comes to an end alhamdulillah guyss alhamdulillah.
Jama'aaaa kuban tissue dan Allah cosss I'm soooo emotional right now wlh.
Thank you so much wattpad family.
This book is dedicated to my mama and  every cancer patient out there.
A very big thank you to _Aysha_b for always encouraging me and believing in me.
I don't want to stop typing.

Feeamanillah jama'aaaa.