10

So I woke up around 5:30am and prayed subh, did my azkhar and then went back to sleep. I woke up around 10:00am and did my daily routine.
      I dressed up in my favorite dress and then went to the kitchen.  I made oat for myself and then went back upstairs to get my veil, my bag, and my car keys. I bid mama goodbye and drove away.
     I was driving and at the same time, taking my oat and miming  to the music in my car and just enjoying the moment .
      I love driving at a high speed hence the reason why I don't have a driver. I stopped by at my bestest friend's organization to give her a surprise visit.
      Me and Indo literally attended the same primary school but then lost contact with her along the way and I found her contact again before I left for London and she's literally my sister right now.
        Looking back at how our lives were, we have come a very long  way and I must say I'm very proud of the woman she has become. Indo is a neurologist and also the founder of the best and biggest almajiri child organization in Nigeria.
       I barged into the CEO's office without knocking cos who are you kidding, it's my favorite girl's office and i have no restrictions.
     She was seated on her regular seat and I sat on the visitors seat . We exchanged pleasantries and started our regular chit chat which never seems to end.
      We talked about literally everything and nothing while eating some junks and ice cream.
We discussed the new plan I had for my orphanage and then bid her goodbye as I was getting late and my babies were waiting for me. She escorted me to my car and promised to see me off to Germany when I would be leaving. I hugged her one last time and drove away to the orphanage.
     I drove into the orphanage and parked my car in my regular spot and went into the main home.
     I was actually surprised when I saw all the lights were off and before I could move an inch, I heard "SURPRISE" okk
So this is actually so unexpected because surprise for whatttt???
      I knelt down and they ran and hugged me so tightly and I hugged them back. This children give me a purpose to live everday and I know I wouldn't be here without them.
      They actually planned a send off party for me and they did that by saving their pocket money.
     We cut the cake together and had the chocolates, ice cream and the little junks they bought.
     After that ,we danced to our heart content and then played in the garden and had the best moments of our lives.
      I was trying to live my best life and enjoy the moment because I'm not sure what the future holds for me as I'm not sure how much time i have left in this world and no matter how much I believe the world Is for me, time is always against us.
     We prayed together in the orphanage mosque with the Imam leading the prayer and after that, we chatted with all the children and I gave every single one of them a listening ear and made sure they got what what they asked for before I packed my things and bid them goodbye.
      They escorted me to the car and we all got so emotional, well I was emotional because I felt like it might be the last time i get to see them again while they were crying because they knew  i would be traveling for a long time.
     I hugged them and said "Allah ya sada mu da alkhairin sa ya albarkaci rayuwarku" Allah yasa munada rabon ganawa nan gaba sae watarana.
      I drove off with tears in my eyes because this is one place my heart feels most attached too and now that I'm leaving without knowing whether I would be back or not ,it breaks my heart seriously.
     I drove at a very high speed and I was home before I knew it.
I went to my room directly and did my daily night routine.
Yau baccin ma ya kauracewa idona sae dae tunani.
     I performed ablution and sprayed my prayer mat and prayed to the almighty. I cried when my head touched the ground during sujood and asked Allah to  bless my life and bless my orphanage home too.
     I spent the night on my prayer mat and only slept after praying subh.

Hey guysssss,
Ikr it's been so longggggg
Well life happens and I wasn't in the mood to write anything
Wanga chapter ma is for _Aysha_b
Vote if you enjoyed ittt.