Leaning forward I crash my lips against hers and to my surprise she starts to kiss me back as my hands move towards her white dress as I start to pull at it until I hear the piece rip apart making her gaps before her lips quickly crash back against mine again. 

Moving my hands over her skin I feel my muscles begin to tighten as the kiss is just messy and fire filled at this moment while her hands pull my shirt open before she pushes it off my shoulders. 

Deeping the kiss as I move her back down on the bed I am quick to follow after her as our lips sty connected and I move to hover over her, letting my hand trail further up her body I start to grope her breast while my trousers only become tighter at this moment. 

Feeling her hands move down to my trousers she pulls it down my hips making me start trailing my lips down her jawline and onto her neck while my hand keep groping her breast. Moving further down I soon pull my hand away from her breast before a loud moan leaves her lips as I wrap my lips around her nipple and let my fingers tease through her soaking wet folds while I let the scent of her arousal fill my body and it makes even the fur ball wake up. 

Teasing her entrance, I soon push two fingers into her making her nails dig into my shoulders as she archers her body into mine. Starting to thrust my fingers inside of her she pulls my hair harshly before pulling my head back as she leans up to connect her lips with mine again while her nails scratch down my back and it only makes me lose more control over my body as the fur ball tries to come out. 

As she rolls us around she straddles my abdomen while her hands pull my trousers down further and further while my fingers keep moving in her. Feeling my cock come free I groan into the messy kiss before I snap my head up as she pulls her lips away from mine and moves down my body as I feel her sit on my cock. 

"What are we doing." She asks me as she takes my hand or more like forces my hand out of her as her lust blown eyes meet mines and we are just searching the others eyes at this moment. What the fuck are you doing Jason! Putting your fingers inside of the enemy! Kissing her! But she's so beautiful, the heat I normally feel in my body when the fur ball wishes to come out I feel it now it's.... it's primal.  

"I don't know." I say as I sit up and place my hands on her hips. "And right now I do not care." She says as she pushes me to lay back again before leaning down and crashing her lips against mine again, being quick to kiss her back she grinds on top of my cock making her wetness cover me while my hold on her hips increases at the feeling. 

Feeling her hand move down my chest over my abdomen before her soft hand tries to wrap around my cock I buck my hips up at the feeling. As she places her entrance above my cock the fur ball releases a low growl as my hips snap upwards and I enter her in one thrust while her head falls in the crook of my neck while a loud moan leaves her lips. 

"Hope your ready to play Dragon." I say in a low and deep voice as I start to snap my hips up into her. "Show me what you got Lion." 

The Next Morning. 

"Wake up we nee-" The voice of Tyrion says before he cuts himself off as I shoot up with wide eyes and the girl next to me also shoots up with wide eyes as we look between Tyrion and each other before she pulls the covers quickly over her body while I jump out the bed with another piece of it around my hips! 

"I came here to try and convince you to join her cause...... seems like I do not need to do that anymore." Tyrion says and we both send a glare his way as I grab my trousers and quickly put them on! 

"So because we fucked means I will join her cause? Even you are not that foolish Tyrion." I mumble with a shake of my head. "It doesn't?" Daenerys says and I raise my brow at her. "You never just had a fuck to have a fuck?" 

"Not with my enemies no, why you?" She counters as I grab Tyrion's cup out of his hand and take a large sip. "Well it looks like you just did, Your Grace." He says and I can't stop the smirk that appears on my face by the look she is throwing towards Tyrion. 

"So little brother what will you do now? You can stay here and fight for the right side, or well you can't really sail back now can you? You kill us her men kill you? You let us live she still can't let you go, so what's it going to be?" He asks me as he snatches his cup back and I look between her and Tyrion. 

"I-I don't know." 

Author's Note,

I've been loving this book so much and I really want to know your guts reaction to some things so I may upload some more chapters tonight.

Leave a vote and comment <3