Author's Comment

Welcome to my story called 'Confidant of Phantomhive'. This Author's Comment was actually typed up before I wrote the story so a bunch of this stuff was just my planning, now that I've decided to drop it, here's a little insight to my mind at the start of the story~

This story is about a girl who knows many secrets because a lot of people confided them to her. Simple as that, there's one thing that no one knows about her though, even if she freely and honestly says her thoughts and opinions. There's always one thing about her that always seems to be averted. 

This book supports my other work 'All hints on the Two Ciel's Theory'. What if Ciel had a twin, ya a lot of fan fictions have that too. I too believe that Ciel's twin is a male, but me being a girl, it'd be hard to relate my my own character, so I made her a girl, and snuck her existence into the Kuroshitsuji manga plot since chapter 1.

She is used to being at the top, but ever since "that" happened, she became normal and does not want to have anything to do with the supernaturals. 

Here's me slipping her existence into  the chapters, they're pretty subtle so I'm telling you them here.

Chapter 1

You definitely wouldn't know, but if you counted the lines, you'll realise that it was the Phantomhive boy who yelled "Ciel!"

Also random, I just really wanted to mention that Ciel asked Sebastain to do two things while he was his servant and one of them was to not lie. He stated that right after announcing that his name is Earl Ciel Phantomhive, which ends up making Sebastian laugh because of his contradiction.

And because of this rule of Sebastian not lying to Ciel, our butler has never called him by his name. It's always been Smile, young master, young mistress, or others, but never 'Ciel.' So him being Ciel is a lie?  I'm gonna have to be careful I don't make him say Ciel in the book then :D

PROOF THAT 2 CIEL THEORY IS TRUE.

Chapter 2

Well, in the manga, it was made that Sebastian said "You have given a big sacrifice" to our young master, but isn't that weird? He says it like, you've already given it to me. So I was thinking that the line was actually directed to the original Ciel, or who we know as Pearl :D

Chapter 3

Eh, chapter 3 has no 2CT proof >->

Ah well, she's gonna be kidnapped by Alois and rescued by Ciel in the future :3

Chapter 4

Ohohohoho~ I'm gonna reveal in her hallucination from the circus kidnapping that she was a crossdresser~! I love gender bender when it's the female who crossdresses, guys mistaking themselves for being involved with yaoi is much more cuter than girls who's confused about their sexuality.

Also, I wanted to tell that she's friends with everyone at the Phantomhive manor, but she kept her distance from Elizabeth~

Chapter 5

Uwah, Pearl needs to be more individual >_<

I'll make her look smart but then have her flaw of not planning for the future come in at the start~

If you coloured Miku's hair into a dark blue, she and Ciel would look related right?

Chapter 6

Eh, I'll have her escape this chapter~

Ooh, Undertaker talking, that one Earl Phantomhive, I'm gonna make it be directed to Pearl :D

And my Undertaker is really ooc... Ah well, he's an optimistic japanese-loving dude in my book then. I made him japanese-loving because he's often drawn with those wooden stick things that only the japanese have for deaths.

Chapter 7

Building onto Undertaker's character~ He has a lot of jewel boxes :D

He's gonna have a lot of Ex-Lovers in my book, one of them is gonna be Claudia Phantomhive, back in those days, I'm sure a secret love affair or two wasn't that uncommon.

Chapter 8

Geh. I just wanted to write about Snake.

Also to those confused, Pearl accidentally gave Lizzy's household all the invitations instead of just those who were addressed to her family.

Chapter 9

Geh... Losing motivation... This was not where I had originally wanted them to meet... Gah... I can't be bothered rewriting...

Chapter 10

Ending a chapter off the same way I started is really fun~ But writing everything else isn't... ehhhh.

And Rip me.