Chapter 13__Another Side

Start from the beginning

His eyes darted mine and it send thousand butterflies to erupt in my stomach.
His hands cupped my face as his thumb carcassed my cheeks.

I gulped. His touch was so electrifying. Suddenly I forgot how to breathe.
"You don't know me at all melekim." He breathed.

Melekim? What's that? I never heard of it.
"What do you mean by that?" I asked.
He pulled away and headed towards the bed.
"Nothing....not everything is in that book." He smirked.

That was odd! That was actually the nicest interaction we had in all our times with each other.

I quickly ran up to him on the bed as he was doing something on his laptop.
"Wait..did you seriously read both the books of Haunting Adeline?" I placed my palm beneath my chin.

"Mmhm." He replied as his gaze were fixed on his laptop.
That was actually riveting. I never met a guy who reads!

"So what happens next? What's your favourite genre? What's your favourite scene? What other books did you read?" All the questions just popped out of my mouth randomly.

I was so fascinated by it I cannot believe.
Just then he shut his laptop and glared at me before getting up.

He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the room.
"What are you doing? It's 1 am where are you taking me?" I whispered loudly.

He then opened a door and as we entered I realized it was the library.
I discovered it some days ago. But when I entered it all the shelves here were filled of non-fiction and boring books.

He closed the door behind me and dragged me inside.
The shelves were huge and reached the ceiling.

It spread vibes like those aesthetic vintage libraries, but just with boring books.

"What are we doing here? I don't wanna read these boring non-fiction!" I exclaimed.
"Will you shut that little mouth of yours for one minute?" He glared.

He then pushed one of the shelves and it transformed into a door that revealed a secret room.

I was astonished.  This was so cool. It's just like those mystery- thriller movies.
My jaw instantly dropped as I entered the room.

It was filled with all the fiction books.
One shelf was of mystery and murder section. Another one was of romance and there it was...the dark romance section.

It was all there! All my dream books! All the books I've been dying to read!

I gasped so loudly I forgot how to breathe!
"What is this place?" I asked surprisingly.
"Well just my comfort lair to get away from stress." He shrugged.

"Cool! But why is it hidden?" I forrwed my eyebrows.
"I can't let my family know I read such dirty stuff. It will tarnish my reputation." He made a dull expression.

I chuckled. "Oh yeah...it would've been so disappointing if someone knows about your dirty work!" I grinned.

"So how did you get into romance?" I smiled widely.
"Just came around it. Randomly." He stated bluntly.

The rest of the night I just pulled out books and smelled them as if they were flowers.

Abdul Razzaq just sat on a bean bag chair and was on his phone.
.

.

.

The next morning-

I woke up on a bean bag chair with Abdul Razzaq next to me.
Just then I realized, we slept here!

I poked Abdul Razzaq to wake him up. "Razzaq....wake up! We're doomed!" I whispered loudly.

"It's late! Did we slept here?" He clenched his jaw as he looked at his phone.

We crept opened the secret door and checked if no one was there.
But unfortunately, Esra was there lurking around by the shelves.

"Shh...I'll go first and  Distract her and then you get out of here." He whispered and I nodded.

He sneakily left the room and crept up behind Esra.
"Gunaydin" (Good morning) he said as Esra turned around and her eyes lit up.

"Gunaydin Razzaq, when did you arrive?" She asked as she twirled around him.
Ugh I hate her!

"Just now." He stated bluntly. "Oh you have such a wonderful library Razzaq! So lavishing. She said as she crept closer to him while he stood like a log.

"I've always knew you had a great taste." She said as he moved her fingers on his arms.

My blood boiled at the sight of this. Although I couldn't see much through the cracks I saw enough!

"It's been quite a while since you and I have been like this alone." She smiled evily.

I was so close to punching her on the nose when Razzaq pulled away.

"I think it's getting late, we should head downstairs. " he quickly left the room and Esra followed him.

I absolutely despise this woman. I swear I'll kill her!
But...Razzaq didn't say anything....does he actually like her?

So what if he likes her....besides him and I are temporary anyway.
But my heart ache everytime I think about it.

_____________________________________________

Heyy guys!!!!

It's Saturday!!! So here's one more chapter for you!!

Please vote and comment if you like it!!!!

Thank you so much for reading!!!

Also if you want spoilers and reels about Abdul Razzaq and Kulsum please follow my Instagram account.

Instagram user- moonstone_booklover

Love ya'll
Potterhead