Until she died, I heard that Brahma almost took out his old bottom and summoned the bigwigs from all parties to encircle and suppress Gu Xueyi, and Gu Xueyi blew himself up.

She once sighed for a long time for this villain who stirred up a party and forced all the bigwigs to gather to get rid of him, and at that time Gu Xueyi was one of the few people who had given her some warmth.

Xu is she looked too focused and didn't notice Gu Xueyi's gaze looking at the rearview mirror, the girl's sassy and heroic face was reflected in the rearview mirror, and Yingying's eyes were sparkling, as if she was looking at him and as if she was looking at others through him.

If her eyes were on me, I would do anything for her.

Gu Xueyi lowered his eyes, no one had ever looked at him so intently, he used to work in a bubble tea shop on the edge of the university town, and at that time, the tea was not as popular as his face could attract more girls, and they would also look at him, but that gaze was not only stunning but a calculation that made him uncomfortable.

How many people are proud to be able to take him down? How many people bet behind their backs, is it really when he doesn't know anything? How many times have he been blocked in the alley by those girls' suitors, but he remembered that the eyes of those girls were disgusting or disgusting.

Only she was different, the first time I met him, he was so embarrassed, so ugly, covered in blood, with a big hole in his stomach, and his hair covering his face, but she didn't have any pity or even contempt, but used her own clothes to bandage his wounds, carried him into the car, and never asked him where he came from.

Giving him delicious food, not saying a word about his self-healing power that transcends normal people, and willing to take him with him, even if she has any plans for himself later, he thinks that he may willingly give what she wants with both hands.

Xuan Chen saw Xuan Qing's silence in his eyes, he glanced at Gu Xueyi in the co-pilot, his eyes darkened, and he whispered in his ear, "Do you like him?"

"Huh?" Xuanqing suddenly came back to his senses, and looked at his brother who didn't know which one to smoke in surprise, "Who?"

Xuan Chen rolled his eyes, with an expression of "I know what kind of stupidity you are pretending to be", raised his chin and nodded at Gu Xueyi, "Isn't it?"

"Of course not, I'm just thinking about things, it's that you're thinking too much." Xuan Qing angrily pushed his brother and looked at Professor Shangruan's kind gaze with a smile.

"Brother Chen, where are we going?" Jiang Tong asked in a loud voice.

Xuan Chen looked at Xuanqing, and Xuanqing took out the map from his pocket, "Brother Jiang, the road when we come and go is open, turn to the national highway and take a detour to the east to Yuecheng."

"Okay, sit tight!" Jiang Tong's tail-flicking car flew directly onto the national highway from the dirt road, and the small van behind it didn't have such a good chassis, and it was directly stuck in the middle of the road, or Song Zhihui and the only three men got out of the car together to resist the road.

Looking at the yellow pickup truck that was always not far away and not close in front, Song Zhihui's triangular eyes flashed a little ruthless behind the lenses, the crystals in the monster's body must be very useful, he thought with hatred, coupled with Xu Wei fanning the flames on the side, a bad thought quietly took root in his heart.

After the apocalypse, it got dark very quickly, it was only five o'clock, the sky was already dark, the two cars were running on the empty national highway one after the other, the chewing sound from nowhere was particularly penetrating, the women and children in the minivan were already hugging each other and crying, the young Tongtong curled up in his mother's arms, with bright big eyes, "Mom, don't be afraid, Tongtong protects you."