42

Romance Novel Network

Novel homepage

Modern sensibilities

Costume fascination

Crossing and being reborn

Xianxia Magic

Online game competition

BG Doujin

This site recommends

Popular rankings

Weekly leaderboards

Monthly leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth

collectionfeedback

Reborn in the apocalypse, the villain is the best in my hand

Author: Sumi Status: End Time: 2023-11-03 00:10:02

"I didn't expect that." Twilight nodded faintly.

But in fact, it's not a mistake, because it's true that you want to go, Qinghu Bay is less than two hundred kilometers away from the Tuoye base, and Zhu Xingli and Hua Liuyun set off this morning It's almost time to arrive now.

"Okay, but we're going to Haicheng, are you sure you want to come with us?" Xuanqing said.

Twilight glanced in the direction of the base, "Okay, let's take a break."

Xuanqing saw that she had made up her mind, so she had to take them with her, the fifteen-year-old boy's name was An Le, the name was a good name, but it was a pity that peace and joy in this troubled world were the most difficult to achieve.

"You said before that you would encircle and suppress a fourth-order monster, are you done?" Xuanqing's eyes flashed with eagerness, Gu Xueyi was too familiar with this kind of look, obviously wanting to do something, but how could anyone be so cute even to do things?

Gu Xueyi held Xuanqing's hand and squeezed it gently, like a kitten stepping on milk, Xuanqing wanted to laugh a little and reached out and poked his side waist, this poke seemed to have turned on some terrible switch, Gu Xueyi, who was pierced by a long knife and did not change his face, was poked so lightly, his body shrank, and his eyebrows couldn't stop laughing.

Oh, it turns out that Big Guy Gu can do anything, but you can't itch meat.

The fierce and violent wind swept across the plain, two flying butterfly knives shuttled in the wind, and the gold wire at the end of the tail was entangled and firmly tied the monster in place, Gu Xueyi raised his hand and threw snow flakes, followed by an ice bone dragon tooth that instantly froze the monster into an ice sculpture, and Xuanqing's long sword slashed and accurately found the demon core from the demon body.

Twilight returned the butterfly knife and shook the flower knife in disbelief, could the fourth-order monster be dealt with so easily?

The young man named An Le stepped forward and pressed his hand on the frozen demon body, and the water vapor of "Woo Ya" rose into the air, Xuan Qing and Gu Xueyi looked at the young man at the same time, their eyes were very surprised, they had walked through so many bases and never saw a single forger actually met like this?

"I'm sorry, An Le is a forger, and he is more interested in the demon body, not on purpose." Seeing their expressions, Twilight thought that he was dissatisfied with An Le for taking their booty without permission, so he wanted to pull An Le away.

"Don't disturb him, let him play." Xuan Qing stopped her and looked at him with great appreciation.

With such a young forger, if he is older, he may be able to dig up to Xicheng.