20

Romance Novel Network

Novel homepage

Modern sensibilities

Costume fascination

Crossing and being reborn

Xianxia Magic

Online game competition

BG Doujin

This site recommends

Popular rankings

Weekly leaderboards

Monthly leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth

collectionfeedback

Reborn in the apocalypse, the villain is the best in my hand

Author: Sumi Status: End Time: 2023-11-03 00:10:02

Everywhere there was the buzz of flies and the smell of rancidity.

The end came so suddenly, and many people died before they could escape, and they were buried with the city after all.

"There's no more to live." Xuanqing sighed, raised his hand and waved out a vine to move the vehicle blocking the road, and a black dog that had been trapped for an unknown amount of time jumped out from under the vehicle, with blood-red eyes and a huge mouth dripping with salivation, it looked like a dog that was smashed by a crystal nucleus but had not completely mutated, and its body size had not changed, it should be just an ordinary Jingba.

Gu Xueyi frowned slightly and threw out a snowflake casually, the thin snowflake seemed to be fragile and weak, but it was actually as sharp as a knife, easily cutting the throat of the mutant dog, and the black blood flowed all over the ground in an instant, and the convulsive limbs gradually stopped moving.

Jiang Tong was a little afraid, "I'll go, will I get rabies if I get bitten?"

"You won't get rabies, but if you don't get effective treatment, you'll become demonic." Xuanqing continued to clean up in surprise, Tongtong looked a little sad, "Are there any other small animals?"

"Maybe you won't survive." Jiang Tong's honest face was also a little unbearable, but the fact was that "people are about to lose their lives, not to mention these small animals, even if they don't mutate, they will still become food for some people, and those who mutate are destined to eat people."

Tongtong lowered her head in frustration, but she didn't say anything more.

The hunters were really cunning, and Xuanqing and the others almost walked to the city center before they finally encountered the first monster.

Xuan Chen was not there, Jiang Tong held an iron pipe in his hand that was broken out of nowhere, the weapons in Xuanqing's space Jiang Tong were too light to use, and after he got the strength ability, he liked the weapons with weight more and more, but Xuan Qing didn't need to make a move, and the first-order monster Jiang Tong was hammered to death in two clicks.

"Wait, that's not right!" Xuan Qing stabbed the first-order predator who was only the size of a plate to death with a single sword, and before the crystal nucleus could be picked out, she raised her head and her eyes seemed to have a golden roulette wheel spinning for a moment, and after a flash of light, her spiritual power suddenly expanded to a thousand meters away.

"We've been tricked." A cold sweat flowed down Xuan Qing's face, the leader of the third-order predators was less than five hundred meters in front of them, and there were now no less than three hundred first-order predators and more than a dozen second-order predators around them.