61

Romance Novel Network

Novel homepage

Modern sensibilities

Costume fascination

Crossing and being reborn

Xianxia Magic

Online game competition

BG Doujin

This site recommends

Popular rankings

Weekly leaderboards

Monthly leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth

collectionfeedback

Reborn in the apocalypse, the villain is the best in my hand

Author: Sumi Status: End Time: 2023-11-03 00:10:02

"Did Lei Shouzhang send a message over there?" Xuan Qing suddenly opened his eyes and said.

Zhu Xingli nodded, still a little hesitant, and turned the ring, "Boss, is Lei Shouzhang credible?"

Xuanqing raised his eyebrows and chuckled, "There is no absolutely credible person at this time, do you know why I didn't let him sign any agreement?"

"Because..."Zhu Xingli suddenly realized" strength will make them have to give in, even if they don't want to, with Huang Weixiong as an example, they don't dare to disobey the yang.

Everyone suddenly realized that Huang Weixiong was their whetstone, and he was sent to the door to deter the target of the Quartet.

As one of the few major bases so far, if the Andong Fortress can become famous here, the Xicheng base and the Freedom Sentai will be able to quickly build between the major bases in the future.

Huang Weixiong gathered all his subordinates together, looking at the room full of fourth- and fifth-order supernatural people, his heart was surging, as if the excitement that the base would be in his pocket soon made his eyes full of fanaticism, "Old Seven, you take people to control the city gate, no one is allowed to enter or leave, Ji Bei go and tell Miss Zhong to prepare for action, and the others will follow me to meet the lord!"

His eyes swept down, and his eyes flushed with excitement, "Brothers! Whether you can win the base, it depends on today to eat and drink spicy food in the future!

"Good! Take the base, take the base! The crowd was furious, and one by one it seemed to have been beaten with chicken blood.

Zhong Tingxue walked in with four people, and Jiang Youlin was in the ranks, still standing with his head down, like a transparent person.

"Then I wish Deputy Lord Huang an early ascension in advance, these ten bottles of amplification potions are my congratulatory gifts." Zhong Tingxue covered her lips and chuckled, her eyes teasing Huang Weixiong like hooks.

"Then the alien team will be handed over to the Holy Maiden." Huang Weixiong took the suitcase and pretended to caress it inadvertently on the woman's smooth hand, a trace of salivation flashed in his eyes, and he pretended to be serious, "Happy cooperation."

Zhong Tingxue smiled lightly and said, "Don't worry, but I hope that the lord can keep his promise and hand over Lei Ran to me afterwards."

"This is natural."

......

Zhu Xingli opened his eyes and looked at Shang Xuanqing's eyes full of interest, "They are here, they deserve to be the boss, they are amazing."