37

Romance Novel Network

Novel homepage

Modern sensibilities

Costume fascination

Crossing and being reborn

Xianxia Magic

Online game competition

BG Doujin

This site recommends

Popular rankings

Weekly leaderboards

Monthly leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth

collectionfeedback

Reborn in the apocalypse, the villain is the best in my hand

Author: Sumi Status: End Time: 2023-11-03 00:10:02

So does her self-healing have any connection with Gu Xueyi?

It seemed that she was going to take time to ask Xiao Jiu, she looked sideways at Hua Liuyun and warned, "Don't tell anyone about my injury, you know?"

"Got it." Hua Liuyun responded, becoming more and more curious about how there could be such a girl? The demon hunter is charging forward, and his face does not change even if he is injured, he can fight more than a man and can endure it better than a man, won't Brother Gu and the boss be under pressure together?

Thinking so engrossedly, I didn't even notice that the roller shutter door of the bank opened, and a man with an inch head walked out with seven or eight men and women, except for the leading man with an inch head, everyone else shrank and collapsed, and their eyes followed closely behind the man in horror, like a flock of chickens caught by eagles.

"That man is Xu Chong?" Xuan Qing pointed to the inch-headed man and asked.

"Huh? Yes! Hua Liuyun's heart was shocked, and she hurriedly glanced at it, "It's him."

"You help me guard the door, there are two water spirits in there for me to go in and have a look." Xuan Qing instructed and walked into the bank.

The environment here was even worse than Xuan Qing imagined, more than a dozen people curled up on the chairs in the waiting hall, all of them in rags, women were numb and hugged their bruised bodies, their torn clothes could not cover their skin, and the men were leaning on the chairs, their faces numb.

Xuanqing came in and no one paid attention to her, only a few men by the door glanced at her and didn't say anything.

The only three people who were dressed more decently, two were water spirit envoys, and one person was tied up with a rope and fell in the corner, already skinny and skinny, with unkempt hair covering his face and not being able to see his face, but it was certain that the person was in a fever, and he was either seriously ill or awakened when he burned to the point of coma.

The two water spirit envoys were both men, and they glanced at each other, one of them sitting on the counter of the bank, and the other man with a scarred face walked up, carefully examining Xuanqing's fair and cold face and delicate figure wrapped in cotton clothes, and his eyes couldn't help but flash lewdness.

"Where are you from? What are you doing? The scar-faced man's gaze lingered on Xuan Qing's face and body, and the sticky gaze made Xuan Qing's heart surge with murderous intent.

"I was passing through, and I heard that there was a gathering place to avoid here, so I came." Xuanqing said casually, looked around, none of the dozen or so people she needed, it doesn't matter if she has any abilities, but it is definitely not okay to be numb to despair in life, and a negative attitude will be contagious and affect others.