17

Romance Novel Network

Novel homepage

Modern sensibilities

Costume fascination

Crossing and being reborn

Xianxia Magic

Online game competition

BG Doujin

This site recommends

Popular rankings

Weekly leaderboards

Monthly leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth

collectionfeedback

Reborn in the apocalypse, the villain is the best in my hand

Author: Sumi Status: End Time: 2023-11-03 00:10:02

"Qingqing, why do we have to go north?" Xuan Chen pressed on the ground with one hand, the ground instantly turned into magma, the mutated centipede instantly let out a sharp hiss, Gu Xueyi's ice pick followed, and after a crisp sound of ping-pong, the centipede shell didn't even have a little injury except for a little more white marks!

"Because the further north you go, the more monsters there are, and where there are more monsters, the stronger the base will be, and I want to find a place to settle down and then think about other things."

Family? It's been a long time since I've heard this word, and stability after the end of the day has become a luxury, and everyone can't help but yearn for it when they hear it, and they suddenly have motivation.

"Gan! This centipede shell is even harder than the king eight shells! Jiang Tong pulled the vine fiercely, pulling the centipede's huge body up fiercely, revealing the soft white shell of the abdomen, Xuanqing shook his hand is a rattan whip, and the barbed rattan was pumped on it with a muffled "bang" sound, and a thin break revealed the pink and white tender meat inside.

Hiss –

The rolling yellow sand was instantly sucked into the centipede's belly, and Xuanqing hurriedly shouted, "Get down!"

Everyone hurriedly lay down, just lying down the centipede's stomach bulged, and in an instant, even the sand and stones were spit out by the centipede, spraying like a mudslide, Xuanqing pressed his hands on the ground and wrapped a layer of vines for everyone for the first time.

cracking sound

The vines were broken one after another, and Xuanqing's ability was almost exhausted before he finally waited for the centipede to spit out the sand.

"Ahem... Phew..."

Xuan Chen coughed and swung out the fire cage to trap the centipede that wanted to escape, Gu Xueyi raised his hand and it was a snow and ice river, turning the land within a radius into frozen soil, and the power was comparable to Xuan Chen's lava hell.

Xuanqing's double knives slammed, jumped up, the short boots stepped on the smooth shell of the centipede, and the two knives drew an afterimage in the air, and the arc of light fell on the centipede's body was a serious injury that almost split it in half, and the dark green blood splattered, corroding the land.

The back of his hand and neck couldn't dodge the wound the size of a soybean that corroded out, so frightened that Xuan Chen screamed, "Qingqing!"

Xuanqing didn't realize it, and slashed through the gap between the carapace of the third and fourth sections of the centipede, and the centipede instantly raised its upper body, and its countless arthrops twitched violently a few times, and smashed into the ground.