11

Romance Novel Network

Novel homepage

Modern sensibilities

Costume fascination

Crossing and being reborn

Xianxia Magic

Online game competition

BG Doujin

This site recommends

Popular rankings

Weekly leaderboards

Monthly leaderboard

Home > Crossing Rebirth

collectionfeedback

Reborn in the apocalypse, the villain is the best in my hand

Author: Sumi Status: End Time: 2023-11-03 00:10:02

Dual-system means double the energy, and one nucleus may not be enough.

After thinking about this clearly, Xuan Qing gave Xuan Chen the second-order demon core that she had just arrived, she wanted Xuan Chen to find a time to enter the space to advance, but Xiao Jiu suddenly said, "Right here, you look at him, Xuan Chen will leave immediately after the promotion, and the rainstorm is coming soon."

"Okay." Xuan Qing didn't say a word, chose to believe Xiao Jiu, and nodded to Xuan Chen.

Xuan Chen swallowed the crystal nucleus in one gulp, closed his eyes and fell backwards and was caught by Gu Xueyi and put on the back seat of the car, Xuan Qing got into the car and shrouded him with his mental power to avoid accidents.

All night, Xuan Chen didn't wake up, but there was no change, it was like falling asleep, everyone had no choice but to camp in place, as for where Xuan Qing took out so many tents, everyone already knew in their hearts but no one said much.

The morning light was faint, Xuan Chen opened his eyes, Xuan Qing was sleeping soundly next to him, his palm was shining with a faint light, obviously it was a night away, he just moved Xuan Qing opened his eyes, "Brother, how do you feel?"

"I feel like I can't get enough of it." Xuan Chen rubbed Xuan Qing's head, "It's hard work."

"Brother, what are you polite to me?" Xuanqing got out of the car and stretched, Professor Ruan pinched a handful of wild vegetables out of nowhere, and Jiang Tong also carried a lot of wild fruits with big leaves.

Gu Xueyi set up the stove, Xuanqing handed him oil, salt, sauce and vinegar, and took out two fat rabbits from the space, "Eat rabbits for breakfast."

"Is there any rice? Cook some rice first. Gu Xueyi asked softly.

Xuanqing raised his hand and threw down a bag of ten kilograms of rice, seeing that they were all tacitly understood, he smiled and said, "I am also a double lineage."

Everyone understood that the wood system had seen her use it before, and things appeared and disappeared out of thin air, so it must be a spatial ability.

Xuanqing saw everyone's expressions of understanding, and secretly said in his heart, I didn't lie, I just didn't say that space is not an ability, my dual system is the spirit department and the life department.

Gu Xueyi's craftsmanship is really speechless, one of the cleaned rabbits is wrapped in leaves and spices and roasted on the fire, and the other is chopped into pieces and put into the pot to stir-fry, when he is out of the pot, he throws the handful of wild vegetables that Professor Ruan found into it and rolls them over, and the aroma of the rabbit's meat and the sweetness of the wild vegetables instantly capture everyone's sense of taste and smell.