xvi. 𝘙𝘰𝘹𝘹𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘴

⋘  » ☆ « ⋙

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

⋘  » ☆ « ⋙

It was completely dark when they decided to green light the operation. Mr. Jarvis drove them to the ends of the Roxxon property, where its large facilities could be seen from a fair distance. Since Peggy was in the copilot seat, she took out her binoculars to inspect the security measures.

"Well-armed for a mothball facility, wouldn't you say?" she said after seeing two guards at a back door. She stuffed her binoculars in her purse.

"Keep your eyes open," (Y/N) told Mr. Jarvis, opening the door to the backseat. "We want you to come home to your wife safe and sound."

"But I'm coming with you," he protested.

Peggy stopped midway out of the car to ask him, "Mr. Jarvis, that cook with the spoons, was she a large woman? Violent?"

"Well, no, she was quite diminutive, actually, but she had a vicious tongue and extremely long — "

Peggy didn't wait for him to finish and handed him a radio to communicate whatever was going on outside. (Y/N) got out of the car and joined Peggy, wasting no time in walking into the facility. She didn't want to worry, she was sure that Mr. Jarvis could handle himself. . .hopefully.

An unprotected fence was their way in, and despite it being electrified, it was no trouble for them at all. Both wore protective gloves to help them climb over the fence with no problem, obviously seeing some sparks due to the contact. They hit the ground on the other side and Peggy immediately pulled the Vita-Ray calibrator out of her purse.

There were no impediments on their way inside the building and it was quite odd to say the least. As Peggy carried the Vita-Ray calibrator, (Y/N) held her gun up in the air in case someone attacked them by surprise. It was completely empty on the first floor of the building, the only thing they saw being the rusted pipes and dirt.

They climbed up the stairs to the second floor after not finding anything in the first, obviously careful enough not to stop their feet against the steps. Surprisingly enough, there was a third presence on the new floor, walking through the hallway with no preoccupations. (Y/N) didn't think twice and hit him in the back of the head with the hilt of her gun, which made him drop unconscious.

(Y/N) and Peggy grew even more alert after that, since that man wasn't probably the only one on this floor. And they were right. They crept against a large machinery to avoid getting caught by unfamiliar two scientists in the middle of the room. There was a large table with different test tubes and lab equipment all over it, something strange to see in the middle of this particular room. They looked like they were working on something in specific, although one was shrugging from his personal coat and placing on the laboratory one, which probably meant he just got here.

𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 | howard starkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें