The Factory

The Survivors
Nova - Super Speed
Aiden - Create Fire
Saphira - Extreme flexibility
Bernard - Reverse Gravity
Lerin - Inviability
Lex - Change Size
Joey - Externa
Sarah - Heal any wound
Nikk - Super Strength
Nick - Radar Sense
Presleigh
Malia - telekinesis
Cadence - Water Manipulation
Spencer - Flight

Rebellion
Commander Lily
Captain Kelley
Captain Virginia
Officer Beck
Captain Makia
Captain Eden
Lieutenant Gabriel
Lieutenant Milo
Sargent Zoey

Villains
Jason
Warlock

Nova is standing inside a factory, laying on the ground, Nova can't seem to remember anything, standing up they see someone in front of them, Jason's covered in blood, Nova sees bodies next to Jason, Nova install recognizes Joey, His body is mangled and twisted like a piece of licorise. They see Sarah, or the half of her left, her entire lower body is burned so badly that Nova saw mostly bones, the upper half was almost as bad, " What happened here, " says Nova, " You see, this is what will happen to all your friends, one by one, and the next time you see them, they will all be dead, " says Jason, " No, they will never, Jason then turns into a man Nova has never seen before, he is terrifying huge, undescribable, as Nova looks at it, Nova can't seem to recognize what or who it is, " I am the person who will kill you and all your friends, " he says, "NO YOU WON'T!!!" Shouts Nova, Nova charges at him and launches to try and knock him down but he grows longs claws on this hand and slashes Nova across their chest, knocking Nova to the ground, they are breathing heavily and can't tell what's going on, He turns over and sees him walk over to him in another form, Nova can't see anything, blood is covering their eyes making it impossible to see, " I'm the warlock, and I'm going to make you all suffer a painful death," he says, then Nova here's Jason's voice, " I'm going to enjoy watching you die"

Nova bursts awake, there is inside their cell, shaking heavily, " L, are you there, " no response, " L?" Asks Nova, he realizes he is alone, Nova feels their chest, no holes nothing wrong, he feels his amulet around his necklace, Nova sighs a breath of refeil and sits against the wall. " What am I going to do" Nova asks himself.  The next thing Nova hears is a loud explosion followed by gunfire, and Jason walks into the room alone, " I need you".

Joey walks into the room, he looks up at the clock, 22:00, everyone else was already here in bed, Presleigh was asleep on the couch and the couch across, was Spencer sleeping. Joey walks over to his bed and lays down, Bernard had already told him about what was happening tomorrow, Joey looked over and saw Bernard asleep on his bed. Joey starts looked up at the ceiling, it was nothing, however all Joey could think about was what was happening tomorrow, looking at the cement ceiling he started seeing only the imperfections in the cement, and soon fell fast asleep.

Joey walks up to a loud alarm blowing into his ear, " Wake up! " It shouts Joey jumps out of bed and falls over the side. Landing with a thud. " Owwww...." He complains, " Stop, we have to leave now, don't you want something to eat, " says Malia, " YES!" Shouts Joey he bolts up and Malia backs off, " Take a shower first," she says and walks away. " Agh" says Joey, as he walks off to try and find the showers. Aiden walks over to Nick, " My back is killing me, why does it always do that, " says Aiden, " Maybe because you sleep like a scorpion sometimes, " says Nick, " I DO NOT" says Aiden. Nick looks up at the clock, it reads 0636, " We better leave for the docking bay though, " says Nick, " Not before we eat" says Aiden, " Wait for me" says Bernard, and they all exit to go to the cafeteria together.

Cadence and Spencer walk over to the middle of the living room and sit down on the couch, " Captain Kelly then walks though the door, " Hello, " says Kelly, " Hi, " saus Spencer, " Do you know what's going to happen" asks Cadence, " Not really, only that we need to leave soon, I'm actually here to talk to Malia, " says Kelly, " She is somewhere in here " says Cadence, " Well, okay, ill find her, thanks " aays Kelly, " You're welcome?" Says Spencer, As Kelly stands up, she turns and says, " get everyone ready, this is supposed to be a long day, " says Kelly and she walks away to find Malia. " let's get ready then" says Cadence.