Separated

Nova - Super Speed
Jason - Teleportation - Self Healing - Self Duplication
Aiden - Create Fire
Saphira - Extreme flexibility
Bernard - Reverse Gravity
Lerin - Inviability
Lex - Change Size
Joey - Externa
Kurtis - Force Fields
Sarah - Heal any wound
Nikk - Super Strength
Nick - Radar Sense
Presleigh
Malia - telekinesis
Cadence - Water Manipulation
Spencer - Flight

Jason stands over Joey's amulet. He goes down to pick it up. Only to realize something. " My lucky day, he had someone else's amulet as well" he thought. He bends down and picks it up. He puts them both in his pocket. He then looks around. He knows what has to be done. He as 3 amulets to power himself, and 2 of his friends amulets. This will only be a matter of time. " Two down, 11 more to go." He thinks. He then truns around and sees a hooded figure behind him. " Do they suspect you yet" asks Jason. " No, I am doing exactly what the master asked, take care of Nova, replace him with the robot, then remain hidden. I have done everything perfectly" says the hooded figure. " I know, which is one reason I love you, by the way, My father gave me a box, he said to give it to you" says Jason. " Give it to me" says the hooded figure. Jason gives him the box and the hooded figure pulls out two amulets. " Awww... He gave me two more amulets" the hooded figure pulls down his mask. Revealing Kurtis. He puts on the two amulets and looks over to Jason. " I think they left me here, I haven't seen anyone else. But I do have a surprise for you" Kurtis uses one of his new amulets to pull a man with a bag of mush over his head. Kurtis brings him in front of Jason, and Kurtis takes the bag off, and Jason looks right into Josh's eyes. " You have been a thorn in my side for so many years. Father will finally let me take his job, for capturing a leader of the resistance. " Says Jason. He smacks Josh across the face. " Bring him with me for questioning. " Says Jason. Kurtis uese the amulet to pickup Josh. Jason then gets pulled out a watch like objective from his pocket. " Call father computer, and tell him to send a Teleportor pad, I have something important to show him in person only." Says Jason into the watch, he then puts it into his pocket and a Teleportor pad appears Infront of them. Jason walks though, then Kurtis uses his amulet to force Josh through the Teleporter pad, followed by Kurtis. As multiple transport ships with dozens of soldiers land in the clearing and start searching.

Aiden, Lex, Sarah, Presleigh, Malia and Cadence, are standing in the forest line, running as fast as possible. Cadence trips over a branch and falls to the forest floor. Landing with a loud thud. Sarah turns around runs over and looks at Cadence, however no one else noticed that they are being left behind. there is a small cut on Cadence's Forehead that Sarah heals quickly, " we must go, " says Sarah, She looks up and doesn't see anyone. " where did they go" asks Cadence. " I don't know, " says Sarah, they look at each other. " what should we do" asks Cadence. " I don't know" says Sarah, " I don't know"

Aiden, Lex, Presleigh, and Malia were running thought the forest, until they come across a large river. They stop. " Cadence will you make it possible for us to cross the river and look back and realize that Cadence is missing. " hey where is Cadence" asks Presleigh. " did we leave them behind" asks Malia, " no they followed me into the tree like when we left" said Aiden. " we must go back to get them, Sarah had all our amulets" said Malia, " if we do them we will get killed, did you see all those transport ships going over us with spot lights" says Aiden. " Yes, but if we leave them then we will wouldn't be able to fight back ever" says Malia. " we wouldn't survive if we go back" days Aiden, " Jason is after us and he probably already had them. " says Aiden. " Malia as much as I hate it, I think Aiden's right, Jason Probably already had them and probably coming to capture us too." Said Presleigh. " I don't believe this, maybe from Aiden but not you Presleigh, can you really Believe that They both are gone, they possible can't, they must be alive they are alive they must have fallen behind and are waiting for us to come and get them, I don't care what you guys think, I am going back" Screams Malia. They all look at Malia stunned. A transport ship comes over the river and a dozen troops come out of it and a turret on the top of the transport aims down at them. Malia uses her power to rip the turret out of the transport and throws it into the forest. Aiden used his power and created a large wall of fire. Surrounding the soldiers. Slowly moving the wall of fire around the soldiers and burning them alive. Until all of the soldiers were dead and Aiden puts out the fire. " They will find out we were here, we must hide in the forest." Says Lex and they all run into the forest together.

Jason and Kurtis walk through the teleporter and walk into a large cave-like palace with large stone pillars on the walls lighted with large metal pillars of fire all around the room. In the back of the room is a large stone chair and in it is Jason's father. He is a large, gray skinned individual. Long white hair slicked back, and wearing a large suit of black armor. Purple eyes and sharp teeth. Jason and Kurtis pick up Josh from his feet and drag him up to Jason's father and throw him on the ground in front of Jason's father. " Here you are father" Jason's father stands up and walks over to Josh. Knees down his raises him chin. Josh tries to bite his finger and Jason's father, slaps him across the face. " Don't try that again" says Jason's father. He has an extremely deep dark voice. " Do you know who I am" He asks. " No " says Josh. " I am the Warlock, and you, my friend are going to see the world around you burn and destroyed. " says the Warlock. He picks of Josh by the throat and rips off Josh's head. Killing him instantly. ' DAD!" Shouts Jason. Jason's father slaps him across the face, shredding the skin in his cheek. " Do not question me or you will feel a lot worse." Says the Warlock. Jason helps the cuts on his face. " leave me" bring me all of your friend's amulets and then you will be considered worth. Else you are nothing more" says the Warlock. A teleportation pad appears in front of them and they step on it and leave.

Lerin wakes up, she is tied up in a small metal chair in a small rectangular box made of metal, about 8 soldiers are around Lerin starting into space. " Where am I!!!" Screams Lerin, one of the soldiers with a red cape walks over to Lerin, " somewhere where you will never survive " he says. He lifts up his hand and slaps Lerin across the face, leaving a small bruise on Lerin's cheek. Lerin spits on the soldiers uniform, he looks at Lerin offended and kicks Lerin's chair over and kicks Lerin multiple times to the ribs. He then picks Lerin up. " Don't do that again" he says and walks away.

Aiden, Lex, Presleigh, and Malia stop continue to run through the forest until Lex runs into Cadence tumbling over her. " Where did you go " asks Lex. " I tripped so Sarah helped me up then we didn't see any of you guys." Says Cadence, " Where is Sarah, " asks Presleigh, " right here," says Sarah, she comes out from behind a tree. Presleigh goes over and hugs Sarah, " what should we do now," says Aiden, Lex and Cadence stand up, " we should probably just go to the crash site, we may find something useful" says Sarah, " we may find something that may get back some of our friends back," says Malia. " plus we may need some food, the crash site may have some, I can't remember the last time we had some food. " says Aiden. " okay fine we will go, but I am telling you guys we will be killed if we go there." Says Lex. So they all start to walk in the direction of the crash site.

Jason and Kurtis walk their room for the games of selection. Jason and Kurtis sit on their bed. Jason looks over at Kurtis. " why did Father kill Josh, he was my only hope, now I have to get everyone's amulets to prove to my father I am worthly." " you don't see it do you, we must find the last people who survived the crash." Says Kurtis, " your right " says Jason, he leans over and kisses Kurtis. " I will get everyone's amulets, " Jason whispers into Kurts's ear and stabs Kurtis in the gut with a dagger. Going straight thought Kurtis's Force Field amulet and his heart. Jason pushes Kurtis over onto the floor. Kurtis falls onto his back and blood starts flowing out of his mouth, he starts coughing blood out and looks down at his amulet, " Why" Kurtis asks quietly, " you are nothing " Jason walks over and rips the remaining two amulets off of Kurtis's neck and leaves. Kurtis lays on the floor, slowly bleeding out until after about an hour he finally turns into a cloud of dust and passes away.