The Reunion

Nova - Super Speed
Jason - Teleportation - Self Healing - Self Duplication - telekinesis - Inviability
Aiden - Create Fire
Saphira - Extreme flexibility
Bernard - Reverse Gravity
Lerin - Inviability
Lex - Change Size
Joey - Externa
Sarah - Heal any wound
Nikk - Super Strength
Nick - Radar Sense
Presleigh
Malia - telekinesis
Cadence - Water Manipulation
Spencer - Flight

Nova is on the ground of his prison cell, the chains around his wrists and ankles are lightly bleeding, deep swollen lashes across his back are starting to become infected, and his left shoulder has been dislocated. He hears the large metal door in front of him open, and he sees a body being dragged over and chained to some other braces a few feet next to him. He looks up and sees a soldier walk over to him and lift up his chin. " Enjoy your new friend" says the soldier, and he punches Nova across the face. Knocking Nova out.

Aiden, Lex, Presleigh, Malia, Cadence and Sarah all come up to the crash site. They look over to the sun, it's starting to set. " Aiden, me and you will make camp, everyone else should probably look around to see if there is anything we could use" says Malia, " Agreed, however we should we quiet" says Lex, " Presleigh, stay and tell Malia and Aiden, we don't want you to get caught in a trap and die, you don't have an amulet." Says Sarah, " I will" says Presleigh.

2 hours later

Nightfall has come, and everyone has returned to a small camp site that Malia, Aiden and Presleigh had built. It was on the side of the crash site just off in the forest. Sarah had managed to find some food and water in the ship that wasn't destroyed in the crash. It was just enough for everyone, " what should we do" asks Malia, " What do you mean" asks Lex, " How do we get everyone back, I mean we have no idea what happened to Nova, Joey was captured, I don't know what happened to Nick, or Lerin, and we have four amulets that we have no use for. " says Malia, " is their something that we could use to get to anyone" says Lex, " I don't think so, " we should go and see if we could go and make a signal from the ship" says Aiden. " It may get people to us" says Presleigh, " or bring more guards here" says Cadence. Everyone just stills there in silence, " I says we make a signal from the ships, maybe we will be able to get in contact with someone and get out of here, or who knows maybe we missed a Teleportation pad in the ship, it has been kinda hard to see" says Sarah, " Yeah let's do that, " says Aiden, " Who wants to stay up and watch for a hour," says Aiden, " I will" says Sarah, " we can take about 90 minute shifts" she says. " sound good" says Aiden to leans over and falls asleep. And slowly everyone leans over and falls asleep other than Sarah, however due to Sarah's tiredness, she falls asleep.

The next morning

Sarah wakes up, Cadence is looking over her, " you fell asleep" says Cadence, " Sorry" says Sarah, Sarah stands up and looks around, " you are the last one to wake up, " says Cadence, " Aiden, Presleigh, and Lex have been working on the ship to see if they could get a signal out, but they haven't had a lot of time so I don't think have got anything done," " Let's see if we can help, " says Sarah, " I tried, they don't need it, we could go out and see if we can find some food or something useful" Says Cadence, " Yeah, let's do that, " Says Sarah, that both start looking more around the crash site to see if they can find anything.

Jason walks into the the training hall, he puts the two amulets he collected around his neck and walks over and goes over to the training room and calls in a Teleportation pad, he walks though and a couple seconds later he walks back out with some type of machine, and he puts it on the ground, He takes Nick's amulet off from his neck, and puts ot into a hole the exact size of the amulet and after a moment the machine turns to life and Nick's amulet hovers and Nick reanimates in front of Jason Nick falls on floor with both feet. Nick looks down and sees Jason and his eyes fill with fear, " Hello Nick" says Jason, Jason picks up a dagger from his belt and points it at Nick, " Fight for your Life" and Jason charges at Nick.

" Guys I got a signal, " shouts Lex, Everyone runs over to Lex quickly, Lex taps two wires together, a spark is created, " how do you know it's making a signal," asks Sarah, " it's connected to a radio " says Lex, " We must just wait then" says Lex, they all then sit and start waiting. But a Teleportation pad appears and two people walk thought, carrying something they weren't expecting. " Hey, Guys!" Shouts -

Jason puts his sword though Nick's throat. Dropping Nick's amulet, Jason puts it back into the machine, and Nick reanimates and Jason charges and slices Nick's throat. Jason continued to do this for hours. Finally Jason got bored. He kills Nick again and when he grabs Nick's amulet, he also grabbed Joey's amulet and he put them both into the machine and they both reanimate in front of him. Jason charges at both of them, he charges and shoves his sword though Joey. Joey uses his amulet and his entire body into metal, Jason attempts to pull his sword out of Joey's chest, but it's stuck, Joey picks up Jason by the throat, Nick runs over and grabs a siege hammer from the training room wall, walks over to Jason and Joey, Jason is kicking, screaming, and yelling begging form mercy. Joey punches Jason across the face knowing him out and throws him on the ground, Nick then slams the hammer onto Jason's head and he turns into ashs. Nick and Joey both run over and start stomping and trying to destroy Jason's amulets. But none of them are breaking. " We need to grab this machine, it reanimates us, we will need it, " says Nick, They both grab the machine and, walk out the training room door, put the machine down and look at a monitor at the side of the training room door, Joey looks at the pad and presses a button, and a Teleportation pad appears behind them, " How did you do that" asks Nick, " I don't know, I pressed the button that said Teleportation pad, " says Joey, They pick up the machine and walk thought and on the other side is Aiden, Lex, Malia, Presleigh, and Cadence. They put down the machine and walk over to everyone, " Nick, what was the most embarrassing thing I have ever done" says Aiden, " Telling the only female guard outside our house that you wanted to go on a walk though the most romantic park in the world" says Nick, " Okay they aren't robots" says Aiden." What's that machine," asks Cadence. " Jason was using it to bring us back to life, so we want to try and use it everyone back." Says Joey " Sarah, do you still have the amulets" asks Lex, Sarah pulls the amulets out of her pocket, " here they are," she says, Sarah gives the amulets to Nick, he puts the amulets into the machine and the engine inside starts and soon they all start to appear. First Saphira, followed by Nikk, Bernard, and Spencer. They are all somewhat disoriented, " what happened" says Nikk, Lex tells them all what happened over the time that they were all gone, and what they learned. " Well we still need to find Lerin, she is the last one missing" says Nikk. " Apparently she is the only one other then Nova who is still missing" says Bernard, " well we came to this crash site and haven't found any trace of her, I guess that they have been token." Says Lex, " I guess, but how can we find them" says Spencer. " We have a radio that somewhat works, we can see if we can get contact with anyone" says Lex, " Right now we need to find as much food as we can, Lex and Cadence, work on the radio and see if we can get a signal out" says Presleigh.

"Commander, we are getting a signal from a location close to where Josh was last" says an officer, " We must find him, " says the commander, " Send Captains Kelly and Virginia with their teams and see if we can find them, " says the Commander, " yes mama, " says the officer and speaks into the microphone and soon returns back, " they are preparing their teams as we speak, " says the officer, the commander looks at the officer, " go with them Beck, I know you have been training to lead your own your own squad, the best way to lead is to join this mission" says the commander, " thank you commander, I won't let you down" says Officer Beck, Beck then rushes out the door and towards the armory to get ready to go.

The Warlock is sitting in his throne, " you weak foolish boy, you are nothing but a worthless little boy who can't even think properly, how can you even be ready to take my throne when you do nothing but make foolish choices" the Warlock shouts at Jason, " Jason you lost two amulets and you killed Kurtis, now because of your foolish actions, you must completely destroy the rebellion, and afterwards I will judge if you are worthy" says the Warlock, " Leave" Jason is looking at his father in shock, " why does everything I do upset you" shouts Jason, " I'll act like I didn't hear that, I want you to leave or you will suffer until you complete my task." Says the Warlock, " No, I'm tired of you making me do more, I want your crown, I earned it when I killed Kurtis" says Jason, " Very well then, " says the Warlock, and the Warlock dashes at Jason and shoves him. Knocking him on the Teleportation pad and Jason is teleported into the middle of everyone.