The Mission

The Survivors
Nova - Super Speed
Aiden - Create Fire
Saphira - Extreme flexibility
Bernard - Reverse Gravity
Lerin - Inviability
Lex - Change Size
Joey - Externa
Sarah - Heal any wound
Nikk - Super Strength
Nick - Radar Sense
Presleigh
Malia - telekinesis
Cadence - Water Manipulation
Spencer - Flight

Rebellion

Commander Lily
Captain Kelley
Captain Virginia
Officer Beck

Villain

Jason

" What do you mean, we have had these since we entered the games of selection, they give us each some type of power and if we die, there is a machine that can bring us back to life " says Nick, " I see, well..." Says the commander, " is something wrong the commander" says Kelly, " These are the Survivors, a group of kids that I have heard are the only ones able to kill the Warlock, " says the commander, " I'm commander Lily, call me commander if you want, we have been searching for you all for a long time, I notice that song of you are n missing thought " " how do you know that, no one told you" said Malia, " ironically, their is a prophecy " says the commander, she begins to recite it by memory "  As it goes, 18 will go, with the power to destroy the Creator of them, forced to fight for life and death, or never be heard of again" " kinda chilling" says Bernard, " are you sure this is us" says Nikk " you were given the Amulets by the Creator, who is the Warlock, who gave each a special ability and you will be able to find back to life, speaking of which, where is this machine" says the commander, " I grabbed it, it's in the ship " said Lex. " Go grab it, " said the commander, Lex walks out the door and is followed by Kelly, " thought you would need help" she says as the door closes. " As for the rest of you, I am going to be making a new squat for them, give them the rooms on hall B and I will shortly post who will be in the squad " says the commander to Virginia, the commander looks back at the Survivors, but then Virginia taps the commander on the shoulder and whispers something in her ear. The commander then looks back, " as I've just been told that your the firends, Nova, Lerin and Kurtis are missing, what about the other two. " Asks the commander, " they're dead, they died in the games of selection" says Joey, " I'm sorry to hear that, in the meanwhile we will try to track down your friends, Virginia will show you around the base, as well as your you will be staying, tomorrow at 7:00 I want to see you here and we will start training you. " Says the commander, " why do we need to be trained, we already done this without being properly trained" says Saphira, " it could save your life and we want you to understand how to use everything and see what you know. Before you go, have you seen commander Josh " Says the commander, " no, we crashed and none of us have seen him since" says Presleigh " okay, you're dismissed" says the commander. 

They follow Virginia out the door and only walk a little way down the hall until they come across a map of the whole base and at the foot of it is a teleportation pad, " the whole base has them built in it, " says Virginia, tap the map where you want to go and It will teleport you their, you can also walk if you want, but these are faster. " Says Virginia. She points at locations on the map and explained what was at each location, they told them were the armory, cafeteria, the lunching bay, medical room, reactors, the farming land, and many other locations. " Follow me, " says Virginia, she talks them over to an automatic door with a bright orange B over it" this is where you will be staying, I'll let you guys get settled down and I'll get for you dinner in an hour. " Just then a man in a white outfit ran down to the them with a stack of cards, " he pulls his own out of his front pocket, these are your ID, when you get one put your finger over the little indent and it will take a little blood and that will allow you to access the whole base, " he gives thwm each a card, they each do what the man says and a electrionic screen comes up from it, fill it out and that will allow you to access certain parts of the base, some rooms will require your rank and your rank is always the most updated. " He points to a little screen next to the door " simply hold your ID next to the screen for a second and it will open the door" he says. He demonstrates how to use the screen then leaves.