Licking The Wound

Characters with superpowers
Nova - Super Speed
Jason - Teleportation
Aiden - Create Fire
Saphira - Extreme flexibility
Bernard - Reverse Gravity
Lerin - Inviability
Lex - Change Size
Joey - Externa
Kurtis - Force Fields
Sarah - Heal any wound
Nikk - Super Strength
Nick - Radar Sense
Presleigh - Self Duplication
Malia - telekinesis
Cadence - Water Manipulation
Spencer - Flight

Nova and Nikk step on the Teleportor pad and are teleported into their room. They look  back to see that the Teleportor pad is gone. Then they look at each other and Nova hugs Nikk and kisses him. " I am glad to see you" he says. They both stand there in silence. Until the announcer comes over the intercom. " Dinner will be in 15 minutes" he says. Nova and Nikk look at each other. " We better take a shower" says Nikk, Nova nods and they both get ready to go to the showers.

Bernard and Lerin teleport into their room. Bernard instantly hugs Lerin. " I.. I thought I was gonna never see you again. As soon as I felt a numbness and felt my body fly in the air, I thought my amulet wouldn't make it" He falls to his knees and starts sobbing. Lerin leans down and they kiss. Lerin collapses and starts crying, " you ok?" He asks, " I never thought I would see you again either. When we couldn't find your amulet, I thought the worst had happened." They both continue to cry until the announcer comes over the intercom. " Dinner will be in 15 minutes, but if you would rather it be delivered, that can be arranged" says the Announcer, " No, we will go" says Lerin. She stands up, and Bernard also gets up. " We better change" says Bernard, " I saw some share clothes under the beds, we can use those" they both change and start together to dinner.

Jason and Kurtis both appear in their room. Kurtis looks over at Jason, " we survived" he says, and pulls Jason in, hugs him and kisses him. Jason Teleports behind Kurtis and lifts him up and kisses Kurtis on the cheek. " I wish that we could stay like this, " says Kurtis. Kurtis hugs Jason around the neck. " I knew that we wouldn't have any problems with this. We are practically superheros" says Jason. " I just wish that we didn't have to worry about anyone dying..." He trails off, " you know that you couldn't have done anything to save her" says Kurtis. " But I could have grabbed her amulet and she would still be alive. " Says Jason. " We will have plenty of time to mourn those who have died. But don't worry about that right now, be happy that we are all alive, be happy that I am alive" says Kurtis, staring Jason in the eyes. " I wish I could" says Jason. The Announcer comes over the intercom, " dinner is in 15 minutes, " " ok we will be there" says Jason. Jason stares at kurtis, " should we change?" Says Kurtis. " No one will care, we all just barely survived death." Says Jason, they both stand there, " we better leave" says Jason, and they both walk to get dinner.

Nick, Sarah, Saphira and Joey are all in Joey's room. " I can't believe that Carolina is dead, " says Joey. He takes the amulet out of his pocket, he had taken it from Jason. " Let's not worry about it" says Nick, he grabs the amulet and puts it on Joey's desk. " Don't be so rude!" Says Sarah, she smacks him and grabs the amulet and puts it in Joey's hand. " You going to be ok?" Saphira asks, " y.. ye... Yes " she mutters. " We know that you really cared about Carolina" says Sarah. " That is not what I am worried about, I am worried that this will happen again" says Joey. " It won't, we all will live and we go back and live at our house. We can finally get ready for the day, and I will finally be able to find out what this so-called unbelievable thing was, the guards somehow didn't know anything " says Saphira. " Wait, you still don't know what I got you?" Says Joey. " No, will you tell me now? " " No, I am going to hand it to you in person when we leave this arena. " Says Joey. Saphira stands up and leaves, " what did I do?" Asks Joey. " I don't know" says Sarah. " Please arrive for dinner in 15 minutes" says the Announcer. " I am going now" says Joey, and he leaves. Followed by Nick and Sarah.

Aiden and Lex are both in Aiden's room." I am glad that your amulet didn't get destroyed" says Lex, " well, I believe in this company, and they have pulled us all in the hard times." Says Aiden. " I didn't think that anyone would be able to survive after I saw what happened to Carolina " says Lex. " No one else died, we will all move through this, and will all live to see the next day" says Aiden, he leans over and kisses her, Lex pulls him in for a hug. " Dinner will be 15 minutes" says the Announcer, " should we leave?" Ask Lex, " in a minute"