1̸8̸ (smut warning)

A̸K̸A̸ 𝗋𝖾𝖽 赤
—————

Gojo and I went back to his place after the beach.
I was nervous because of his unfinished business from this morning...but also excited. Maybe we would go all the way?
I blush thinking about it.
He was very normal as we entered his room, he offered to go pour me some wine and I nod, taking the opportunity to go jump in the shower.
Sand left over from the beach fell from my skin as the hot water glazed over it.
"Sazan?"
Gojo knocked,
"Come in...I can't hear you well."
I call, and he comes in, I watch his blurry features through the fogged glass of his shower,
My heart speeding.
"Can I..."
He trailed off, though I know what he wanted.

I opened the shower slightly, taking his wrist in a light grip, silent...
"Join me..."
I stutter, and he chuckles a bit,
His wrist slips from my hand and I hear his swim trunks slide down his legs, I turn around facing away from the shower door as I dropped the handle, letting it slowly open on its own.
Then I feel Gojo step in behind me...
The door closing us in four glass walls.
His hands shook a little as he wrapped them around my stomach.
Skin to skin.
Here we were, standing bare against each other under the hot water of the shower.
I slowly turn in his arms to face him, pressing my chest against his, his cock pressed hard against my pelvis, my core throbbing thinking about it...

His white hair shagged over his eyes, though I could tell what look he was giving me with them...
His heart was racing.
His arms tightened around me.
"Satoru..?"
"Can I have you tonight? Can I have all of you tonight? That is what I want. What I have selfishly been wanting."
That low voice...
"You can. Take anything from me. Everything you desire, it will be yours."
"Quite the bargain you strike sweetheart."
He smirked,
"Shut up..."
I mutter, leaning up and wrapping my arms atop his shoulders, his muscles flexed.
He took a step forward, I took one back, my back pressing against the tile of the shower wall.

"Make me shut up Sazan."
"I will."
And I pushed my lips against his.
We kissed ravenously.
Like we were starving for each other.
We were.
He pressed a knee between my legs and up against my entrance,
I shudder, moaning between kisses and fighting for air which was hot and thick from the steamy shower.
"Let's leave this here for now...I don't want to lose myself with you in such a place just yet."
Gojo was the first to break from our lust. Turning and grabbing his body wash, pouring it in one of his hands.
I watched the liquid blue expand in his hand, and then he slid that hand down the center of my chest down to below my belly button.
I shivered at the cold jelly like consistency.

Then his body pressed to mine again.
"Actually...I change my mind~"
He hummed, taking the backs of my thighs, picking me up, pressing my back firmer against the wall.
"I've waited so long to have you in your entirety. My mind has been a mess since we met. Since day one your eyes drew me in. Your complexity excited me. The way you spoke, how you got excited and your desire to please..."
My thighs squeezed around his hips as I felt his tip gently push at my entrance, his eyes admired my body, how I twitched, the noises I made...
"Satoru...I want you too..."
He smiled, finally pushing into me, I relax my thighs around him to make his movements easier.

As he slid in and out of me, the soap between our bodies sudded up, he was good at this...
I leaned my head back against the wall, my fingers sliding up and down his wet back, moving up to grip his hair when he would speed up his thrusts,
I could feel his cock twitching inside of me, it made me tighten my thighs against his again,
"Bad girl."
He chuckled, moving one hand under my ass to hold up my weight against the wall, the other slid his cock out of me, we both watched it twitch, breathing heavy, as cum seeped from it...
"Next round we will do things properly."
He kissed my forehead and lowered me down enough so I could stand on my own, though my hips hurt already from how hard he gripped them, my legs shaking.
"I'll make you cum next round~ think of this as foreplay."

He was cocky,
He knew what a woman wanted, how to please her.
He knew that this wasn't enough to bring me to my own climax,
And he knew that just having me wait made me all the more hungry for him.
"Let's rinse you off and we can take this to the bed, shall we?"
He kissed my forehead as I nod, then moved me to stand in front of him, the water running down my chest, his hands sliding all over my skin, 'wiping away the soap suds'.
His right hand cupped my left breast, his thumb stimulating my nipple, he sighed into my ear.
"Satoru...please..."
I covered my mouth with one of my hands, the other slid over his left hand that began to rub my clit...
My body shook,
"Please what sweetheart?"
"Please...."
My back arched against his chest as his finger movements sped up, with a light touch, the hand that was on my breast moved to wrap around my stomach to steady me.

"Complete your sentence."
"Please..."
Was all I could keep saying as he stimulated me further...

I'm not good at writing smut so that's all I've got for that lmao🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️