A̸K̸A̸ 𝗋𝖾𝖽 赤
—————

I woke up too early, my nerves causing me to shake a bit as I stumbled from my bed, drawing back the curtains to see the moon still out.
I sigh, dreading to glance at the time.
Gojo basically is taking me out on a date in the morning.
No curses.
No sorcery.
No training.
Just us getting to be with each other.
He wouldn't tell me where all we were going and what all we were doing, but he did tell me to dress my best, just not in a fancy way.

He liked me in blue, it was like I was part of him. Though he loved me in red.
When we were deciding on my own uniform, he put me in only red.
Everything was a bit too sexy though.
I turned on my shower and let my night gown slide down my breasts, I looked at my body naked with an intensity I had never before.
I never cared about what I looked like, let alone naked...until Gojo came along.
My master.
"What am I doing? Ugh!"
I shake my head and turn to my shower, the water was hot to the touch, just hot enough to boil away the shame I had in myself.

My MASTER.
Really Sazan?
I scrubbed away at my skin with my Lavander soap, washing my hair with shampoo that had only the slightest scent of mango, and when the water ran cold, I just stood there shivering.
I'm pathetic.
I've never felt this way before about anyone. I never even realized I harbored all these feelings for Gojo until...he told me he wanted to kiss me.
If we never kissed, we wouldn't be doing this today.
I'd be with Megumi and Itadori probably eating ramen and singing karaoke.
Was this bad...what Gojo and I were doing..?

I turn the water off, stepping out and patting the towel across my flushed skin, I plug in the blow dryer and dry my hair.
Leaving the bathroom I go through the clothes in my closet I hadn't touched in almost three months. Now that I think about it, this was one of the few nights I ever spend in my bed rather than on Gojo's office couch.
Was I dependent on him now?
Could I not sleep a full night because he was not with me?
I check the clock and it was 6am, the sky a warming blue.
Enough thinking about him already!
I grab a short black dress paired with red tights, black lace up platforms, and I tie a black ribbon around my neck as a necklace. I pull my hair back and create two braids, adding black bows to the ends.

My makeup was light, I looked at the time again.
7am
Gojo will be here in two more hours.
That is too long of a wait.
I grab my purse and was on my way to the door, when a knock startled me.
Looking out the hole...Gojo is right there...early.
"Sorry I came early—I couldn't sleep well and got ready too early and—"
He lifted his blindfold and went silent.
"Is...there something wrong? Do you not like my outfit? I can change—"
"No. I really really like it. Reaper of Red."
He leans down, kissing my cheeks a few times delicately, my face was warm, my heart fluttering, he then looked at me for permission, his eyes looking from my lips to my eyes.

I lean up and just kiss him, his body jolted against mine. He would never expect me to initiate.
I gripped his biceps as his hands smoothed over my hips, pulling me closer into him.
His excitement was clear, I parted my lips as our tongues touched.
I had to draw back first, short of breath. Gojo just watched me breathing into his chest.
"We should go, if we stand here any longer...I don't think I could control myself."
Hearing him say that made my core tighten, I nod and he leads me to his car, opening the passenger door for me, I slip in and he ducked down to pull the seatbelt over me, clicking it into place and smoothing back a few baby hairs from my forehead.
He pressed a kiss at the top of my head and made sure my whole body was out of range for the door to hit as he closed it.

"Would you like to know where we are going today? Or shall it be a surprise?"
He buckled his seatbelt and adjusted his mirrors, then he offered me his hand after shifting his car into drive, I took it and he strummed the back of my hand gently.
"Surprise me Satoru."
I smiled at him, I was beyond excited.
He lifted my hand to his lips, kissing my knuckles, I giggled at his gesture,
"What's so funny?"
He grinned over at me as we stopped at a red light,
I watched the sun make his blue eyes almost white.
"You are such a romantic. I never thought you would be this way..."
"Hmm? Really? I thought I was pretty good at being romantic even without having been obvious."

"Well when I actually think about some of the things you do, you are really romantic. I'm a little stupid when it comes to taking hints..."
I hum, I feel his eyes on me, the light turns green—but he doesn't go.
"Satoru..?"
He leans over the center console, releasing my hand and taking my chin instead, pressing his lips to mine, a deep, slow, kiss.