1̸2̸

A̸K̸A̸ 𝗋𝖾𝖽 赤
—————

After my shower, I dressed in my new uniform. I pulled my hair back into a simple ponytail, and then left the bathroom—not expecting Gojo to be in the middle of changing.
"I am so sorry—"
I covered my eyes, dropping my head down, I heard him laugh, the zipper of his pants sounding as he pulled it up.
"Sazan I sleep in my boxers, we were skin to skin last night and you are flustered now?"
I feel his hands slip across the bare skin of my hips under the flap of my kimono, I jolt a bit, looking up at him.
"Satoru—"
"Yes?"
He was watching me so intently...
"What has gotten into you this morning..?"
My face burned under his intense gaze, my heart went wild feeling his body against mine.
Whatever was between us was starting to feel more and more intense.

"Nothing, it's just you now compared to last night is so different. Whenever you get flustered like this, I need to take advantage of it."
He blew into my left ear lightly, I flinch,turning my head away from him.
Why am I suddenly so nervous?
He was right, last night I was bold.
"Satoru..."
"Say my name like that again and—"
He was cut off by his phone ringing in his pocket, his hands dropping from my hips and he reached into his pocket to look at his phone annoyed, reading the name he groaned and turned away from me as he picked up.
"Itadori?"
"Master Gojo it is important! Please come to Shinjuku station! Quick!"
"What is the matter?"
Itadori on the other end had hung up, Gojo stuffed his phone in his pocket and rushed to pull his shirt and jacket on, fixing his blindfold over his eyes.
"Come. We need to leave now."
"Okay, is everything alright?"
"I don't know. We will find out when we get there."

We arrived at the train station in Shinjuku and Itadori comes to us dragging Nobara.
"Where is Megumi?"
I take Nobara from Itadori as Gojo grabs his shoulders,
"Still...he is still down there, holding it off!"
"Shit—what is it?"
"A curse...super strong. I can't switch with Sukuna for some reason!"
"Stay here Itadori, I'll bring Megumi back."
Gojo rushed past him down the steps, I look up at Itadori, he was frustrated with himself.
"Come here, you are bleeding—"
A pain surged through me as I saw his blood dripping from the side of his head.
Then I looked down at Nobara and my stomach growled.
"Itadori...I don't feel like myself..."
I lay Nobara down on the ground and start to crawl away from them both, my stomach swirling, my hunger  growing.
I wanted to finish where that curse left off...

"Please don't...come near me."
I curl into myself on the ground, shutting my eyes, covering my mouth.
"Sazan if you need to go I can wait with Nobara."
"I shouldn't leave you two...what if Satoru and Megumi get hurt? I need to—"
Pain shoots through me again, I cry out in agony, I hear Itadori start to come to me and shoot my hand out, my scythe materialized, the blade right beneath his chin.
"I said stay away from me!"
I glare at him, pain surging through me once more, I scream,
"Sazan!"
Gojo called...
I watch as Gojo carried Megumi in his arms, he was unconscious and torn up as well.
What did they fight?

"You all need to leave! Please!"
I feel my eyes burning with tears, I gripped my chest with my hand that did not hold my scythe.
"Itadori, take Nobara back to school."
"What about you and Megumi?"
"I'll take him back after I've stabilized Sazan."
Gojo placed Megumi to the side against a wall, Itadori grabbing Nobara slowly and then he started to run with her...
And my body lunged after them...
No...
Stop.
Don't hurt them!
I swung my scythe and Itadori let out a scream, he seemed to fall in slow motion, I saw myself reaching to grab him, but then I was consumed by Gojo's domain expansion.
Infinity...

"Satoru I'm sorry I didn't mean to—"
"Calm down Sazan."
I couldn't touch him here, my cursed energy seemed to accept that any fight in his domain was an immediate loss and a waste of energy.
I felt all those tears I had been holding back burst like a river down my cheeks.
I had been doing so good and then I see my friend ms hurt and in danger and I just snap?
Maybe if I hadn't been suppressing my hunger...and I ate others as per before Gojo...I wouldn't want to tear their hearts out.
"Satoru, how do we stop this?"
Pain—I scream, my curse is aware of my hatred.
"Sazan don't start...I will find a way, just don't think about it."
But I can't just not think about how I used to be?
I was just a reaper of curses.
But now I reap innocent souls.

"Satoru...maybe you shouldn't keep me...alive."
Pain.
"Shit!"
I crumble into myself,
"Sazan that is enough."
His domain drops and his arms are around me.
"Shut up Sazan. I will fix you. I won't give up on you."
"We have seven days Satoru..."
"No."
I know that meeting will be my end.
Sorcerers are not forgiving.
"You know better than anyone that I only have seven days to fix this."
"Even if they told me again to get rid of you, I wouldn't.
"You could be labeled a heretic Satoru don't be stupid."

"Let them. I've chosen my path. I've made my bed, I'll lay in it if it means to keep you with me."
"Satoru...you are such an idiot..."