1̸0̸

A̸K̸A̸ 𝗋𝖾𝖽 赤
—————

After driving for an hour, we arrived at our first location for our 'date'. Gojo opened my door for me, taking my hand in his as I step from his car.
"I know today is your day off, but there is something important coming up that you may need a new uniform for."
It was a Jujutsu Sorcery store, a lot larger than any one one been in. As we walked in, the collection from weapons to clothes was vast.
Gojo pulled me by the hand back to where the women's section was, he held a few things up to my body, in red of course, humming.
"What do you think about this dress, it is like your blue one."
"I want a blue uniform Satoru, what is your obsession with red?"
I giggled at him,

"You are Reaper of Red. And you look great in it!"
His smile was infectious, he was so handsome.
I reach for a blue kimono like uniform already pre-paired together, I felt Gojo's eyes on me as I ran my fingers down the soft fabric.
"You know...once I'm free I will no longer be Reaper of Red."
"Why not?"
Sometimes he could be a little dumb.
I look up at Satoru, frowning a bit.
"I'm Reaper of Red because I kill people. Satoru, I'm so hungry for another soul, another heart..."
My stomach growled at my statement.
I'd get those killing spree urges time and time again, I hated feeling those waves of blood lust. That haze that fogged my mind.

Since learning to better control my cursed energy, I could suppress my urges, though that thought still came to me. That hunger still lingered in that dark pit of my stomach.
I was still a monster.
"Why do you want to wear blue Sazan?"
"Because we are a team."
I spoke nonchalantly,
"Your eyes are blue, I wanted to match with something..."
"You are too adorable."
He mumbled, flustered hearing me speak truthfully and confidently.
"May I have this one Satoru?"
I held the kimono up to him.

He had one hand over his red face, his palm large and his fingers long, he looked at me between those fingers with narrowed eyes. He took the uniform from my hands and nods, walking past me to go pay for it.
As I followed him, I watched his back, smiling at how some small words had such a big impact.
"Just this please."
Gojo spoke, placing my new uniform on the counter, I stood beside him and looked up at the side of his still flushed face. He glanced down at me and then shoved his hand over my face,
"Don't look at me like that..."
"Like what?"
I asked, my voice muffled against his palm.
"Those big eyes, you are too much."
"Big eyes? Too much?"
"Not in a bad way Sazan!"
He pulled his hand from my face and took the bag with my uniform in it from the cashier, grabbing my wrist with his free hand and pulling me out of the store.

"Satoru, what do I need the new uniform for?"
He places the bag in his car and then pulls me with him to start walking down the street.
"There is a...meeting...it is about your curse. I didn't want today to be a bad one but you deserve to know how severe this situation actually is."
He stops, changing directions towards a park bench.
"Things at this meeting can go sour. Your situation is something never seen before."
"They want me dead don't they?"
Gojo bit his bottom lip and looked away from me.
"Satoru...just how long did you know they wanted me killed?"
"You will hate me, I don't want to ruin this Sazan."
"THIS has only just started Satoru. There is nothing to ruin."
He looked hurt at my words. I do admit they came out harsher than intended.

"Sazan I will protect you."
"How long Satoru?"
I take a seat on the bench first to show him I wouldn't just leave.
He has been genuine and kind to me these past weeks...it is only fair I listen to him.
"Since Itadori and Megumi brought you to me. A lot of my subordinates want you dead because of your case not being the normal."
"Why didn't you tell me? Satoru, if you never fell for me...would you have killed me at their request?"
He was still looking away.
I should have known.
Gojo puts his blindfold back on, then he looks at me,
I felt like there was a wall between us...
"Sazan I swear on my life I will cure you."

"Satoru, I trust you. Please don't give up on me, I've been so good."
He sits next to me and pulls my body into his warm embrace, his hands smoothing down my back.
"You have been so good, I am very proud of you and all your hard work, I know we will get through this together."
His lips pressed into my hair. His arms hugging tighter around me as if I would disappear.
I could disappear.
"It is all thanks to you I have made it this far. I really appreciate everything you have been doing for me."
We fell into a comfortable silence.
His warm touch making me feel so comfortable I could fall asleep, my eyelids shutting...