1̸1̸

A̸K̸A̸ 𝗋𝖾𝖽 赤
—————

I woke up in a bed that was not mine, a thick black comforter over my body.
"Satoru?"
I called out, looking up at the ceiling, it was dark, only the light of the moon shone in through a large balcony window.
"You are awake? I was getting worried."
His voice came from my left, I turn my head to see him laying there facing me, his blue eyes bright even in the dark.
"Is this your room?"
He nods, I feel his fingers before I see them, slipping his hand across my cheek, then down over my neck, my bow was no longer there...
"I'm sorry I fell asleep during our day out. I can't believe I wasted our one day off."

"Don't apologize Sazan. You were overwhelmed, it is my fault."
He sits up, the comforter sliding down his bare chest, laying in a bunch over his lap, I gulp as I sit up too,
"We still have tonight~"
He leaned into my face, his white eyelashes batting at me slowly, my legs squeeze together nervously.
"Satoru..."
"I am just playing with you Sazan. Though, we should get dinner, you haven't eaten anything at all today."
He smiled, his hands running through my hair, he pressed his lips to my forehead before leaving bed, then the lights turned on and I sound look about his room with ease.
Everything was neat and looked as though he didn't even stay here, quite like my room.

Considering we were together in his office day and night, it only made sense.
"It had been a while since I laid in my bed, funny right?"
"Yeah, but I also...last night, it was so strange sleeping without you in the same room as me. I felt...lonely. I couldn't sleep well."
Gojo chuckled, helping me out of bed and leading me out to his kitchen.
"You enjoy my company so much?"
He asked,
What a stupid question.
"Of course I do..."
"If Nanami was in charge of you instead of me—"
"No, I would still want to be with you."
I lean into his back, wrapping my arms around his waist as he began to cook, though he froze at my familiar touch.
"You don't know that, don't be silly."
He turns in my arms to face me, looking down, taking in every detail of my face, those eyes finally stopping on my lips...
"I do know. Nanami couldn't handle me like you can, no one can. You are so strong Satoru, I haven't eaten anyone's heart in so long because you keep me in check."

"You haven't eaten any hearts because you have more control over your curse. It is up to you Sazan, it always has been up to you."
He doesn't get it.
"Satoru, you taught me how to handle this curse. Anyone else would have killed me, you didn't."
I watched him glance away from me for a second, my grip loosened around his waist a bit, he looked a little nervous at the mention of killing me.
"Satoru. You like me right?"
"Too much...I admit."
He mumbled, turning his head from me, I watched his neck tighten, I lean up and kiss the place his pulse beat on his neck...
Gojo shivered against me, his hands grabbing my hips, I felt his excitement grow.
"Satoru, when is that meeting?"
"Seven days...please can we talk about something else?"

I hum, trailing my lips down his neck...down his chest...
What am I doing?
This is wrong of me.
"You can't play with me like this Sazan..."
I glanced up at his head tilting back, he let out a whispered curse, I tighten my arms around him again.
"I'm not playing with you Satoru..."
"The food will burn."
He covered his red face with his left hand, his right moving to grasp my neck, pushing my head back a bit.
My heart was pounding in my chest, a red hue danced around the edges of my vision as I saw his flushed face, his reddened chest and neck...
"Let it..."
I say.
That heart beat...his quick pulse...that hunger within my cursed body moaned.
I wanted him in every aspect.
In ways that scared me.

In no way was Gojo's soul pure. I am sure his heart tastes disgusting. Though this tension between us made me want to rip that warm heart of his from his chest and eat it while he...ate me.
Stop it!
"Satoru...I'm sorry."
I step away from him, my body chilled at our sudden distance.
"Dont apologize."
He gave a weary smile, turning back to dinner on the stove, we fell into a silence that held no awkwardness, only that heavy sexual tension...
"What is training going to be like tomorrow Satoru?"
"I want to explore more of your domain."
"Which...one..?"

He looked at me quickly, I only smile innocently, batting my eyelashes at him as I too a seat at the island.
"Your domain expansion."
He chuckled.
"Right, that one, so that is actually a funny story..."
"Hmm?"
He plated our food and sat down next to me, a hand sliding over my lower back.
"When Megumi and Itadori went on that mission with me the other day, the curse I was fighting wandered into the town in my domain and when I reached him, he was just body parts..."