A̸K̸A̸ 𝗋𝖾𝖽 赤
—————

I stare at Megumi with worried eyes as I lay in his arms, he hugged me tighter as he kept still, watching the hand move around the entrance of the dojo.
It gripped pieces of the floor, clawing at the pieces thinking one of them may be us.
I felt fear building within me...
This wasn't good.
"Hey."
Megumi rolled slowly so he was above me, he looked down at me and nodded his head.
"Focus on me. If I'm not scared, you shouldn't be either. That thing probably has Itadori, I don't know how—but in a few moments, I think Sukuna is going to—"
The curse started screaming, I covered my ears as they began to ring, keeping my eyes on Megumi who watched the doorway.
Then there was silence.

Itadori covered in gross black liquid wobbled through the broken threshold of the dojo, his cheeks heating when he looked at us on the floor.
Megumi immediately got off of me and turned his head away.
"It's not like that."
He grumbled,
"Sure Megumi, anyway, what are you two doing here? This curse was my fight."
Itadori started wiping the gunk off his clothes, I stood up and crossed my arms,
"You were taking a long time, we were worried."
"You two were worried about me?"
Itadori grinned,
"Whatever, let's just go. Sazan tested out what she needed to and got Gojo's stamp of approval so—"
"Huh? What did you need to test Sazan?"

Itadori and I walked behind Megumi as we made our way back to the school, it was night out now, the air chilled over.
"Satoru and I have been working on my...blood lust per se. Nanami says fight or flight but I never flee. I had to see if I could control it and just target the curse and not go after you or Megumi."
He nods and I continue.
"I also wanted to try my domain expansion in a fight. I don't understand it. It is my cursed energy but I don't know my abilities. My scythe wouldn't materialize so I am almost rendered defenseless."
"Well, what kind of domain do you have? Sukuna has a lethal domain, his hits never miss."
"I don't really know since I have never truly been in combat within it. When I expanded my domain, the curse walked up some stairs and when I got to him, he was dismembered."
Megumi glanced back at me when I said that.

"Weird. I'm sure Master Gojo could tell you more about it."
"I hope so."
The rest of the walk back we just exchanged small talk, Megumi going his separate ways as we entered the school,

"Late isn't it Itadori."
Nanami had started his way out of Gojo's office,
"Went on a mission together I heard."
"Mhm, I think we did really well. Megumi led us."
I smiled, Nanami no longer off putting me.
"He is a pretty powerful kid, I'll give him that."
Nanami nods, stepping to the side as Gojo popped his head out, his eyes lighting up as they met mine.
"Spending the night tonight Sazan? I have done things I want to show you."
Gojo grabs my hands and pulls me into his office, Itadori just laughing, leaving with Nanami.
"What would you like to show me?"
I sit on his couch and he sits next to me, leaning into my left ear to speak.
"I didn't actually have anything to show you."
My heart fluttered, his voice was low,

"Oh..."
My face got hot,
"Are you uncomfortable? I will let you go home if you are."
He leaned away from me, watching my eyes, trying to read me.
I never actually thought Gojo would try to make a move on me.
Honestly he was extremely attractive to me, but keeping things professional was always the biggest goal. When he hugged me today after I passed my test...
"What...what is my reward for passing my test with Megumi and Itadori?"
His eyes shined, a smirk tugging at his lips, he leaned into me a bit, our noses bushing at their tips.
"Whatever you want Sazan."
"Whatever I want?"
I glance down at his slightly parted lips, his eyes glances down at mine too.
"Sazan."

He moved over me, my back pressed against the red couch, his hands resting at both sides of my head. His face close to mine, we looked at each other, waiting for the tense silence to be broken.
"Satoru...is this okay?"
"What do you mean?"
His head moved to my neck, I felt his lips press against my sensitive skin, I jolt a bit as his teeth grazed my quick pulse.
"Are we allowed to...you know..?"
"You have to be more detailed then that Sazan."
He leaned into my face again, smiling down at me as he watched me struggle to word my feelings.
"You look at me differently...then your other students..."
"Legally—"
"You know what I meant Satoru!"
He chuckled at my flustered words,
"You are different, yes."

"A good different?"
"If you weren't, then I would not be waiting for you to give me your permission to kiss you right now."
My eyes widen, my stomach erupting in butterflies as he tilted his head slightly, his eyes softening,
"Satoru..."
"Can I kiss you Sazan?"
"Yes...Satoru."
He could hide his interest well. Over these weeks of him training me, not once was there a clear hint that Gojo could want anything more from me but to be my master.
His kiss was deep, his fingers sliding beneath my head to grip my hair, as I moaned, his tongue slipped in to mingle with mine.
He was passionate.
Kissing me as if he was going to lose me.
Kissing me like I will disappear when he pulls away.

My hands blindly feel their way up his chest to wrap around his neck, pulling his body weight down onto me, he draws his head back from our kiss slightly, breathing heavy as he looked into my eyes.
He looked like he wanted more...
I felt like I wanted more...