car rides. (gw)

george weasley drove everywhere. he never let anyone else drive his car. not even his boyfriend, jaxson todd. they both had their licenses, but weasley was too anxious for anyone else to be in the driver's seat. jaxson knew about it and never complained. he was used to being driven around by then, the couple had been together since their second year (they're in their seventh year now). george had gotten his license a little earlier than everyone else after using magic to persuade them into giving it to him.

"georgie, are you okay? you seem kinda tense." jaxson put his hand on his lover's thigh.

"i'm okay, jax. don't worry about me." george smiled.

"i don't believe you, you know that, right?" he teased.

"i know, love." weasley chuckled.

jaxson moved his hand up his boyfriend's thigh, stopping right above his bulge that was slowly starting to form. george maintained composure and focused on the road in front of him, trying not to get into an accident. jaxson loved teasing the weasley while he was driving, especially while they're on long drives.

"what are you doing?" george tried to stay focused on the road.

"nothin, georgie, how much longer?" jaxson smiled.

"about an hour." weasley blushed as his lover unzipped his pants.

jaxson grabbed george's hard on, and started jerking him off. weasley bit his lip as to not make any sounds and give jaxson the satisfaction. todd chuckled as he picked up his pace. george knew what he was getting closer, as his hips bucked involuntarily. jaxson smirked to himself when the redhead released all over his hand. jaxson took his hand away grabbed some napkins from the glovebox.

"you're so in for it once we get to the hotel." weasley huffed.

"i know. i love getting you all worked up like this." jaxson unzipped his own pants, needing his own relief.

"don't you fucking dare." george could see what he was doing from the corner of his eye.

"you can't exactly stop me, daddy." the younger smiled and started getting himself off.

george pulled over to the side of the road. he grabbed jaxson's hand to stop him. jaxson looked up at his boyfriend with lust and love in his eyes. weasley gestured for the boy to get in the backseat. jaxson practically flew to the back. george slid his pants off then joined his lover. jaxson did the same. weasley held two fingers in front of jaxson's lips. he took the hint and opened his mouth.

"you're such a fucking tease, baby. you like getting daddy all riled up huh?" george mocked the boy's words from earlier.

weasley flipped the boy so his face was pressed to the seats. the redhead slid both fingers into his hole, emitting a loud moan from his lover. jaxson's eyes rolled back in pleasure as george curled his fingers, hitting his sweet spot. 

"tell me what you want, slut. use your words." george knew how much his boyfriend loved to be degraded.

"your dick, daddy, please. please fuck me." jaxson begged.

"good boy." weasley chuckled darkly as he lined himself up at the other boy's entrance.

"oh fuck." jaxson threw his head back against his lover's shoulder at the sudden intrusion.

george left hickies everywhere, his thrusts getting faster with every passing second. jaxson could feel himself reaching his high. weasley knew it too, grabbing jaxson's dick and not letting him cum. he whined and started begging to cum. george waited until he released his load into his boyfriend, then let go of jaxson and told him to cum. he did, almost immediately.

"good boy." george praised as he pulled out and kissed the other boy's shoulder.

"you okay, georgie?" jaxson asked as he turned to face him.

"better now. you ready to get back on the road?" weasley smiled.

"yea." the other nodded, and they climbed back to the front to dress themselves.